Author Topic: How often do you find badmins?  (Read 1598 times)

I'm That Blue Creeper, I own a server, I have admins, but I have trouble with admins alot, most of my admins are badmins, and I don't have many goodmins. So, do you know any other servers with badmins? How often do you find badmins?

deadmin your badmins to help stop the problem

I don't ever have admins, I don't trust anybody enough but me to administrate my server.
As for other servers, I don't see very many, but I might just be staying away from the servers that do.

deadmin your badmins to help stop the problem
I know that, but that didn't answer my question.

Make me admin, blid: 2143

I'll make all your issues go away.

yes i can confirm

Oh hey there Crown! Haven't seen you in sometime, sure I can make you an admin, I can trust you, no joke.

You should make me an admin.  I have no experience, no credentials, and no prospects, but lots of people think I'm very respectable. 

Just kidding, but seriously, I would start a topic to advertise your need and get applicants for the position. 

You should make me an admin.  I have no experience, no credentials, and no prospects, but lots of people think I'm very respectable. 

Just kidding, but seriously, I would start a topic to advertise your need and get applicants for the position. 

This is not a good idea, you admin people that you can trust. You can't trust someone you haven't heard of until he submits one post in your topic.

Well the point is to weed out people who you can confirm as decent admins. 

See how Deve confirmed the Crown is A-OK? 

Don't forget me! You keep clearing the admin list lol

i hardly join any server that im not acquainted with so not very often

The best way to find out is spying on them in the console. If you really want every piece, someone should make an add-on that keeps it all in a log.