Author Topic: You have 5 seconds to tell me why you're not eating a jimmy johns sandwhich  (Read 6624 times)

Jimmy John's blows. There is one a block away from me and I went back in June and the loving guy asked me like 5 times if I wanted onions on my sandwich like he didn't understand I wanted onions when I explicitly told him I wanted onions when ordering my sandwich holy stuff I didn't change my mind in the 10 seconds you've spent reasking if I wanted onions.

And don't get me started about asking if I wanted mayo...

You are a disgusting person and should be ashamed. Should've asked for mustard and pickles instead of mayo and onions.

You are a disgusting person and should be ashamed. Should've asked for mustard and pickles instead of mayo and onions.
Ummm I get lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, peppers, mustard, and mayo thank you very much.

I hate how much mayo shops slather on even when you tell them to go easy on it.

the forget did you just say to me you little bitch
subway is the worst sandwich shop out there by LEAGUES

quiznos > streets of new york > jimmy johns (still delicious though) >>> subway
lmbo @ ranking Quizno's anything but garbage dump tier.

lmbo @ ranking Quizno's anything but garbage dump tier.
what the hell is wrong with Quizno's

also I forgot which wich let me edit that real quick

what the hell is wrong with Quizno's

also I forgot which wich let me edit that real quick
Only time I went to Quiznos was 12 years ago and it sucked and was way more expensive than Subway and such a bad experience it turned me off the brand forever.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvHsHVyumoE

Only time I went to Quiznos was 12 years ago and it sucked and was way more expensive than Subway and such a bad experience it turned me off the brand forever.
the hell
I've been eating them my whole life and I've never had a bad sub from that place. Maybe you should try it again :P
Also, their prices aren't even that much more than Subway's. An 12" Italian BMT at Subway is $7.50, at Quizno's a 12" Italian is $8.50 (though an 8" is usually plenty, and that's $6.50.)

$1 is a totally reasonable price to pay for a massive increase in quality.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:51:22 PM by TristanLuigi »

because i enjoy making a ham sandwich at home more

the hell
I've been eating them my whole life and I've never had a bad sub from that place. Maybe you should try it again :P
Also, their prices aren't even that much more than Subway's. An 12" Italian BMT at Subway is $7.50, at Quizno's a 12" Italian is $8.50 (though an 8" is usually plenty, and that's $6.50.)

$1 is a totally reasonable price to pay for a massive increase in quality.
At the time they were significantly more expensive than Subway, and now both chains are overpriced for what you get. I only eat at them in the rare situation every 6 months I'm out somewhere and there is nothing else.

yes, I enjoy a sandwich from James Johnathan's* ...

Jimmy John is also friends with Guy Fieri. I watched an episode of DDD where their fat asses raved over a banh mi that had a scooped out roll for more fillings like it was life changing.

it doesn't exist in canada

Those don't exist in Greece.

Because it's disgusting, of course.