Author Topic: My friends beat up a handicapped kid  (Read 7320 times)

You're a tool
The handicap had it coming and will either tell someone or bottle up the pain and become America's Top New honor student
Your friends are jackasses and will all be imprisoned someday for first degree assault if not worse

I think it's stuffty how he was lured in.  Like if he was particularly aggressive for no reason, maybe it would stand for some sort of grounds.  The fact that your and your friends set the conditions for this to happen basically means that you dealt the first blow.

hint: if something involves beating up somebody else for entertainment, it's probably bad.

Them getting punished wont help the handicap in any way.

>watches disabled kid get hopelessly beaten
>doesn't do jack stuff about it like get a teacher or something
if it was a 1v1, you should've just not done anything
if he was getting JUMPED by 4 people at once, maybe stop being a tool and go do something?

Them getting punished wont help the handicap in any way.
yeah cause luring people into a 4-way forgetfest should in no way have any consequences ever.

I think it's stuffty how he was lured in.  Like if he was particularly aggressive for no reason, maybe it would stand for some sort of grounds.  The fact that your and your friends set the conditions for this to happen basically means that you dealt the first blow.

i honestly didn't even know why he was with them at first, i had like just walked over there. i'm not even sure if they planned it or not but it really seemed like they did. i really should have told someone because i would feel like less of a jackass right now. it's kind of my fault for even going over there, when i could have done the morally right thing. i also left out that they were telling me not to say anything, when i was leaving the bathroom. (not saying i shouldn't have said anything)

Well, you're right that since you kinda did nothing and were witness, that you are in essence guilty of it.  I do hope that your friends don't think to mention you or rope you in.  Is there anything that you said or done at the time that you might regret?

yeah cause luring people into a 4-way forgetfest should in no way have any consequences ever.

he obviously has a disorder so the way he acts may not be his fault

but you need new friends like honestly what a bunch of bootypipes
tell the principal/dean or whatever and make sure you're kept anonymous if you don't want to be all bothered about it

Don't ever say friendos again.
That's my thing.
See my YouTube for proof.

That's my thing.
Cody would let us say friendos

Why cant you be more like Cody?

That's my thing.

dood nice chanel 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

willing to bet your "friends" will drag you down with them if theyre caught, say something before youre forgeted

Hey guys it's me, Cody.