Author Topic: My friends beat up a handicapped kid  (Read 7319 times)

If you're too scared to pursue administrative action (which you shouldn't be) at least contact the kid somehow and tell him what behavior makes him seem handicapped. Maybe he can change a bit and bother people less and they'll pick on him less. Honestly, though, this doesn't resolve much. There's plenty chance that they'll continue to mess with him.
willing to bet your "friends" will drag you down with them if theyre caught, say something before youre forgeted
This also.

your "friends" all have very bright futures in domestic abuse

loving hell this is wierd, I dreamed about reading this stuff last night. Deja vu I can predict the loving future

Gaybashing
Your friend seem like loving jerks, seriously. Why do you even hang out with them?
They may be cool but they're the "Im being a badass to be popular and cool" types of person.

Why is it so important that he's handicapped?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:50:38 AM by Blockchip »

Afaict the handicap deserved it for joining in a play fight lol

I can see that your friends have bright futures as diligent, law-abiding members of society. You should come clean now instead of later, because your friends will probably get caught eventually and finger you as an accomplice.

he obviously has a disorder so the way he acts may not be his fault

but you need new friends like honestly what a bunch of bootypipes
tell the principal/dean or whatever and make sure you're kept anonymous if you don't want to be all bothered about it
Well, you're right that since you kinda did nothing and were witness, that you are in essence guilty of it.  I do hope that your friends don't think to mention you or rope you in.  Is there anything that you said or done at the time that you might regret?

you may not feel guilty now, but maybe when he comes back with a gun and shoots up your school
then maybe, just maybe, you'll feel something
most likely a bullet hole
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:51:24 AM by Xealyth »

one time me and a couple friends were near a special-needs room, and a teacher walked out with a box with paper, felt, scissors, etc. a random kid went up to her, sniffed the box and suddenly got so excited that he ran right down the hall, screaming as loud as he can. I still don't know why he didn't get told off. The teacher just ignored it and walked into another door
I guess it's quite normal for that to happen to her.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:02:33 AM by K3k0m@n »

Afaict the handicap deserved it for joining in a play fight lol
The forget are you talking about. Did you read anything beyond that sentence?

Don't ever say friendos again.
That's my thing.
See my YouTube for proof.

Just stop, you aren't and never will be as cool as Cody.

Anyways OP, walking away at the time may have been best but you'll probably be better off telling the faculty about it. They seem like a bunch of twats anyways, so trying to keep with them shouldn't matter too much.

he obviously has a disorder so the way he acts may not be his fault
I have a mental disorder. So it's not my fault that I took a stuff on your floor!

yeah cause luring people into a 4-way forgetfest should in no way have any consequences ever.

Whats that got to do with what i said.

That only shows what you really care about lol

M8 you need better friends.

I have a mental disorder. So it's not my fault that I took a stuff on your floor!
Completely different.