Author Topic: My friends beat up a handicapped kid  (Read 7244 times)

i am back from not cool school
well i didn't have to say anything because the kid had told some people that had likely asked what happened to him and they told whoever and they got in trouble, but not me? i guess he didn't see me do anything? they do check the cameras and they probably saw me in there but i was trying to get them to stop hitting him so i dont know why they never called me in or anything. they might be getting sent to wheatley (our juvenile suspension thingy place) or getting a long time of ISS (in-school-suspension) but wheatley is more likely. i really don't know what they expected? they were in the office the whole day so i didn't get to talk to them. the handicapo kid still came to school but he was wearing these glasses from mcdonalds to cover up his swollen or black eye. he was acting how he always was, giving a random middle finger to people. he actually sat with people today (some of the girls who were being nice to him because of what happened) and thats cool i guess
You didn't get into trouble because you didn't fight, you tried to stop it, you did the moral thing.