What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41724 times)

Join Dissolve playing
He and his cousin blow up my Scythe, killing me.
spawn camp me until I spawn somewhere else.

gg most fun coop
:D! It was quite fun.

On Amerish I a scythe was flying towards my comrades so I shot it down with my Strike(default NC missile launcher).

Oh man I really love this outfit. Our squad hammer 2-2 was set up at thesoltech whatever outpost bordering the VS warpgate on amerish and we, a 12 man squad, held off probably 40 mags, 30 lightnings, and 10 or so sundies not including air (spread out over probably 20 minutes not all at once) until we finally got called to another part of the continent. After we mopped up over there we were sent back to reclaim and base and do it again this time with hammer 2-1 and 2-3 so we had 3 squads and some randoms all doing this crazy awesome defense. I love this game too much, man.

I'm almost at 50 hours in the 10 days or whatever since release.

The NC need a rifle that can pierce a vehicle and kill the driver without damageing it, because everyone has has missile launchers that can lock on by default and has semi automatic rifles.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 05:08:33 PM by Harm94 »

I'm going to try to run Planetside 2 on my Mac assuming it doesn't run slower than a turtle on dope.
IF IT WORKS, I'm probably going to join up with NC if they have competent commanders.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:14:25 AM by Tomcat »

Indar: GUYS THE TERRANS ARE ATTACKING THE ZURVAN AMP STATION!
NC: OH NO!
*vast migration of NC toward the amp station*

Indar: GUYS THE TERRANS ARE ATTACKING THE ZURVAN AMP STATION!
NC: OH NO!
*vast migration of NC toward the amp station*

this happened on briggs and holy forget it was a great battle

killed like 30 VS with ONE tank and about 3-4 shells today... it's true, ask star.

they were like wanking each other off in a circlejerk

Woo, just started playing.

Character Name: LogicBlast
Server: SolTech
Faction: Vanu

do you get to edit what your player looks like?

/me high fives
lets go take space coke and look at that infiltrator chick's ass
What?

According to my vanu translator he said that the NC sucks and that he agrees and he wants to snort space coke while staring their infiltrator babes asses.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:11:03 PM by Harm94 »

Yeah we got guass guns.

We also had the best VFR's back in ps1

I can't wait to be able to be the Feeplord Lodestar pilot that i've been waiting to be since the planetside servers locked down....