Author Topic: Space travel via black holes  (Read 6214 times)

I dont think OP knows that Black Holes are a theory :I

But eh, if they did exist maybe it could be possible.
I don't know.
Maybe you should look up the definition of a scientific theory and re-take elementary science.

forget you.

That is all there is to be said on the matter.

They are real last time I checked.

You dont even know what you are talking about.

You are spewing craptalk. Stop that

We should find the nearest black hole and send a probe into it, but if I recall blackholes are the result of a star going super nova. Stars are really far away from each other and a trip to one with current technology will take many lifetimes to reach.

what's that movie when they make like a black hole in the Earth and then everything and the planes go in it?

Also If I remember black holes have great force that they would shred anything that would go into it. What about the high radition they emmit?

We should find the nearest black hole and send a probe into it, but if I recall blackholes are the result of a star going super nova. Stars are really far away from each other and a trip to one with current technology will take many lifetimes to reach.
It would be ripped to pieces upon hitting the event horizon, it would be pointless.

It would be ripped to pieces upon hitting the event horizon, it would be pointless.
A little late there.
Also If I remember black holes have great force that they would shred anything that would go into it. What about the high radition they emmit?

A little late there.
By like a few seconds lol.
Damn you :c

Someone has been watching too much Steins;Gate

By the way, GRAVITY is just a theory. Oh, I bet that means gravity likely doesn't exist.

If this were to be made, it would be waaaayyy past our lifetime

If this were to be made, it would be waaaayyy past our lifetime
Of course we probably won't be able to see it in our lifetimes, but is it not exciting to know that this kind of stuff may happen eventually?

Perhaps we could harness the radiation of the black hole. A sort of vacuum could be made near the black hole, to absorb the radiation and then refine it into a sort of energy source?