Poll

Is this good?

Yes
Meh..
Needs improvement
No

Author Topic: Landmine V2  (Read 23016 times)

this is better than events beacuse you can set it any where and its way faster that events

Loopyla1, to answer your question, YES!!!!!!!! In events, do, On Blown up >> Target self >> spawn explosion >> (explosion)!!!

On topic: DOWNLOADING! :cookie: Here's a cookie to dip in Milk lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:14:07 PM by Eronoc »

:luv it we always needed land mines!

Perfect man, Great collison. I love how the legs go bye bye. And the delay when you place it. Great for zombie defence, choke points in war, or random fun. Keep Um coming!

No, I don't have a deactivation thing. And for some reason, shooting it blows it up in one player, but in online play, it doesn't blow up. I don't know if it effects bots yet, didn't test that. Please let me know.
it only blows off there legs and doesn't kill them

but plz make it so it kills zombie-bots and not just blow off there legs

aco was a creepy movie

props to you

I was trying it out and i blew my legs off and was stuck in crouch mode with no feet

Seems a bit.....obvious. I mean there is a giant green landmine on the ground. What do you do? Go around it. :/

I made it smaller, I was using it on my Cops N' Robbers server, and I put it in front of the vault door, it got them every time XD.

Looks cool, but I think you should make the legs that stick out of the mine shorter, and perhaps add a lighter shade of green.

I was trying it out and i blew my legs off and was stuck in crouch mode with no feet

Is supposed to do that.Do you ever read whats on the first topic post?