Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10845 times)

Yeah I'm sure all women go crazy over man nips!
The thing is -- you don't know either way, so shut your whore mouth.

You are taking what Bisjac says and letting it get to you.  Why?
lol

Well I'm not really taking it heart. I've never really had a care for Bisjacs word.

Yeah I'm sure all women go crazy over man nips!
Uh, since when does chest == nippel.
???

Uh, since when does chest == nippel.
???

That was the whole discussion.  :|  What.

The thing is -- you don't know either way, so shut your whore mouth.

I know enough to know that women drivers don't get into car accidents if they see a shirtless man.

I know enough to know that women drivers don't get into car accidents if they see a shirtless man.
when I see a shirtless women on the side, my first thought is WTF and then I hit a telephone pole from serious mindforget

That was the whole discussion.  :|  What.
I never really understood why the nippel is the only importnat part.
Seeing how you could take a man nippel (allowed) and post it over the remainder of a woman's brest (also allowed, apparently) and call it 'censored', though it'd look almost exactly the same if you photoshopped it well.

stereotypically women are bad drivers anyway

getting distracted to admire a guy's chest might not help, but then again it's possible they might not be distracted in the first place

why are you talking like youre an expert on female nature

What I think of showing nudity:

It is wrong and offending to woman to show PRIVATE body parts, most likely the person who posts nudity would be desperate for something, (Like more nudity) It offends older woman yet people post them on other sites where there is very rare chances of woman joining (4chan for example). Woman breasts seem to be larger than a male's breast, a womans breast seems to be loveually arousing for males (Or Lesbians) Even though some people may fight for the showing of breasts, rules will NOT be lifted, It is also against the law for Public Nudity.

because asablief;
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156265.msg3739968#msg3739968

this goes to show that you do value breasts as having any kind of loveual attraction at all.
so your "at all" is false.

the entire point i was making when i said that, was calling you out for being a lieing whiteknight.
however you spun things into confusion with your denial of liking boobs.

I never really understood why the nippel is the only importnat part.
Seeing how you could take a man nippel (allowed) and post it over the remainder of a woman's brest (also allowed, apparently) and call it 'censored', though it'd look almost exactly the same if you photoshopped it well.

But those curves...!  mmm.... curves.  Feel the blood pulse through your love organ and cause it to stand on end with envy!

Well at least kitton's pic takes attention away from stocking.

But those curves...!  mmm.... curves.  Feel the blood pulse through your love organ and cause it to stand on end with envy!
please stop describing an erection and please never do it again
Well at least kitton's pic takes attention away from stocking.
not in your mind, obviously

please stop describing an erection and please never do it again

Can't tell if you're embarrassed or aroused.  Please, don't be either one.

because asablief;
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=156265.msg3739968#msg3739968
this goes to show that you do value breasts as having any kind of loveual attraction at all.
so your "at all" is false. the entire point i was making when i said that, was calling you out for being a lieing whiteknight.
however you spun things into confusion with your denial of liking boobs.
I find it amusing that you hunted through my posts to find that, when in reality the actual context of the post was completely different then you think. I have a completely different thought process than 95% of people I know, including my preferences on loveual appeal. The only way to argue on loveual appeal with the 95% is to change my thought process to fit the argument at hand. So yes, I did imply a loveual appeal to breasts in order to support my argument. This does not necessarily mean that I actually like breasts, even though it's suggested in this context. I know exactly how I feel about breasts and I 'm aware that it's different from the majority of the male population.

You got the context incorrect buddy, which is the exact reason I hate it when people try to tell me what I'm thinking because they always get it wrong.