Author Topic: Sleeping Dogs- I noticed nobody has made a thread for this awesome stuff yet.  (Read 463 times)

Description- Sleeping Dogs is a 2012 open world action-adventure video game developed by United Front Games in conjunction with Square Enix London Studios and published by Square Enix, released on August 14, 2012, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Sleeping Dogs takes place in Hong Kong and focuses on an undercover operation to infiltrate the Triads.

So basically, you are a undercover cop who gets taken into the triads and is ordered to do WHATEVER necessary to infiltrate and destroy the Triads. You can still get arrested and chased by cops. You meet a lot of intresting characters and you may gain some emotional ties and be sad sometimes. Sometimes you may get sickened, but this game is loving awesome.
My brother brought this game and then taught me how to play. It's fighting style is similar to arkham city and asylum but with more focus on counters and grappling. You do get guns but not until a while into the game. The game and storyline isn't that long but you can also do drug busts, help people and gain your face level (which let's you wear classier clothes, and gives you cool upgrades).
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 11:08:12 PM by mlockha »

want to get it but i have no money :c

want to get it but i have no money :c
it's really fun so you should save up money if you get it.

looooove the game but the camera can be clunky. also once i jumped through a thin wall, i just ran up a wall near it and did a kick off the wall, flew through the wall thing behind me lol

the gunplay is awful on pc

the gunplay is awful on pc
but it's so much easier to do everything on xbox (freerunning, fighting, etc.)

exactly

only get this game if you have a console

exactly

only get this game if you have a console
this. and PC ports messed up a lot if i remember correctly.