Author Topic: Irk89's Ultimate Challenge  (Read 1507 times)

One day i was browsing the servers and i see Irk89's Ultimate Challenge as one of
the server's so I decide to check it out. I spawn and I'm like OMG. It was awesome.
It was a very hard challenge, but very fun at the same time. I beat it two times and
I would like to share my praise to you, Irk89 for giving us that wonderful challenge.
 :cookie:

Darn it that second part is too hard. :(

Yar, very fun challenge indeed. :D

Sweet.  Thanks for the praise  :cookieMonster:

http://www.irkclan.com/challenge.png
You can save that as challenge.png in your missions folder if you want a "preview" image.

You defiantly deserve the praise and lol thanks for the preview image. :cookieMonster:

ive got to 5 twice and now i just can't be bothered to do 5 again to do the ones i havent done.

Twice isn't a lot.. I've got 5 at least 9 times.

Can i have the admin password?  every time i do the challenge i get booted from lag

I get to the end of level 5 then I lag out every time, and i'm sick of it! That is why I wont go to that server anymore. So unless he changes something to reduce the lag I suggest that if you get lag don't go to that server...

Badspot

• Administrator
Can i have the admin password?  every time i do the challenge i get booted from lag

You can't just ask for the admin password, ok.  It's a lot of power and no one is going to give it to someone that they don't know.  Asking in-game will often get you kicked from the server.  I'm just going to lock this thread before you get flamed to death.