Author Topic: Annoying Orange’s Immigration Ban Is Illegal  (Read 24065 times)

I interviewed a Muslim social worker (she helps impoverished kids) today who won't be able to visit her ill mother in Iran because of the travel ban. She's a duel-citizen and her mother is dying of dementia.

I interviewed a Muslim social worker (she helps impoverished kids) today who won't be able to visit her ill mother in Iran because of the travel ban. She's a duel-citizen and her mother is dying of dementia.
cool interview zealot, want to bring it to the white house

That's bullstuff because duel citizens can travel back and forth.

Tell her she's a liar.

this just in, water = wet

Tell her she's a liar.
She's not. All travel from those 7 countries is banned, regardless of your status. If you are a US citizen and you come in from Iran, you aren't allowed to enter the US.

UMass students have been unable to return to school for the spring semester due to the travel ban

Iran also reciprocated with a travel ban on the US.

UMass students have been unable to return to school for the spring semester due to the travel ban
Holy stuff!
Annoying Orange take my energy!

Tell her she's a liar.
You're not only wrong, you're also stupid and an starfish. Please stop talking about things you don't know anything about. I've been researching this order for the purposes of multiple classes and interviewing dozens of people directly affected. I promise I know more about it than you.

Seriously. If you didn't talk about stuff you genuinely had no damn clue on, people wouldn't think you such a dullard. It's the reason I so rarely criticize people's preferences in football players.

people that continue to take tonys bait have incurable autism
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:45:04 PM by patton360 »

^*deep throating gags*

^*deep throating gags*
youre more obsessed with me than you claim i am with tony lmfao

^*autistic screeching*
Careful Patton, this is walking the line of a dismissive post. Stocking got banned yesterday for one--Badspot's on a roll.

Careful Patton, this is walking the line of a dismissive post. Stocking got banned yesterday for one--Badspot's on a roll.
you have a fair point here, but responding to tony when hes obv baiting is pretty autistic