Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 725062 times)

Is it just me or does the classic rifle A. not shoot any bullets anymore?

The crossbow broke. When it fire it, all it does is de-equip and exit out of my Tool GUI,

The crossbow broke. When it fire it, all it does is de-equip and exit out of my Tool GUI,
I do not confirm this.

It works all fine with me.

K̸̛̫̩͈̹͙̺̍ͫͤ́̔̎̐ͪͬ̌̅̈́͗ͤ͛̈́̎̍́̚͞ͅe̸̹̯̹͓̣͓͚̥̣͚̹̪̩̗̭͉̯̪̱͗̐̾̌̾̓ͧ̆̍ͩͯ́̀͘͡ể̢̳̲̮̤̝̭͓̦͈̦͙̟̠̲ͤͬͨ̆ͩ̄̇͗́͊ͫ̒̔̀p̶̵̩̬̣̗̺̬̙͖̜̲̖̗̓́͛ͯ̑̀͜͡ͅ ̵̱̹̳͇̲͖̙̽͐̃̈́͊̓̀͛̕ģ̸̯͙͖̮͖̗̘̤̼̱̠͕̻̅ͪͭͅo̟͎͈̲͇̘̹̲͇͙ͨ̓̓ͯ̎ͣ̋̚͠͡ͅį̸̎̈́̒̈́̓̿̿҉҉̡͇̪̼̮͔͈̙͔̤͖̺͔̖̯̖̘̝̣n̵̡̦̤͖͖͔̪̟͈͍͈̙̰̫̻̬̞̟͂̃̈́͒̒̂̈́̊̉̓͠g̴̻̠̝̤̯̜̹͓̳ͧ̿̄̔͌ͬ́ͧ̉ͭ͆͂̋̑̀͝
̫͙̰̺̩͙̗͓̮̝̐ͪ̽͑̑̈̓͆͌͢͡
̸̟̩͔̱̥͙͓̻̘̗̼̺͖̐͗̅͑ͫ̋̍̽̈̌́ͧ̄͒ͦ̉͂̎̿́I̺͖͙̿̅̏ͬ̆̽̒̑ͨ̊ͬ́̚͡ͅ ̸̨͍̪̰̟͕̰͕̯͚̣͇̗͇ͪ̌̿ͥ͛̔̓̑̓̓̌̈́ͫ́͟͠l͊͋ͤ̿͂̅ͦ͏̷͕̠͙̜̘̺̯̰͈̪̳̥͕̜̻̤́̕i̼͔̜̜̲̟͙̞̐̀͌ͤͫ̎̏ͫ̿̃̋͊̔͌͑ͮ̃̚̕͝ove ̧̡̨̮̟͎͇̞̹̬̞̱̇̆͋̐̀̄̍̏̚͟ţ̨̩̯̘̟͉̹͕̻̭͕̹̤̙͎̱̘̝̳͐͂͒ͩ̌ͮ̚͢͟͠h̽ͦ̔̃ͣ̔̍̍ͪͥ͗͘͟҉̤͔̳̫̥̰͍ͅé̶̜͚̮̳͉͓͉̱̮͚̺̟̠̰̻̱̮͈̌̓̍̂ͫͪ̎́͟͝͠m̴̡̙̤͍͖̠̟̣͖̹̞͉̉̿͑̀̆̐͐̎͒ͬ͑͋ͫͩ̚͘͠ͅ ̢̖̘̩̤̖̠͍͈͕̭̟͖ͩ̅ͣ̀ͥ́̅̃̈́ͯ̎̀ͅm̺͓̭̳̫̟͔͕̳̙̪͓̄ͦ̑̀͊̅̑ͧ̂̋͂̈́̅͡o̵̶̙̻̘̱̰̪̟͙̪̻̙͖̻͎̜̞̟̦̝ͯ̄̅̃̃̐̇͊ͧ̀͋ͦͩͧͤ̀̾r̸̸̷̛̭͖͈̦͓̠͖͚̼̪̠̼̼͉͎̩̗̔̇̍̒̊̊͋̃̈ͦͣͭ̌̇͂̈́̚͟e̛̿͗ͩ͌̆ͦ̂́͠҉̜͕̣͕̞̤̪̩̺̭ ̢̖̮͙̖͉̭͇̩̤͔̠̪͖͎̱̤̟̈̋͌ͤͦͪ̃́͝â͗̆̔̽͌ͤ̊̅ͤ̌̆̆́͏̸̹͎̼͎̫͎͍̗͚̰̣̀͢ͅn̨̦͙̣͇̠͕̟̫͓͉͖̼̼̰͍̯͍̒͐ͥͫ͗̂͊ͦ̎̈́́̕͠͞d̈ͥ̓͐ͨ̌̋̓͛ͣ͋̽͏̴̝̪̮͚̠̹̜̤̭̟̭ ͌͂̒̓̂̓͂̋̿ͯ̑̂ͤ̑ͨ͏̢͕͙͓m̢̫̩͓͔̳͇̤̥̜̘̲̏ͤ̒͛̆́̆ͬͫͫͪͧͭ̎̄ͫ̚͟͠o̶̢̭͎̫̤̤͔̬̞̮̦͈̝̣̥̮͗̍̾͆͡͡ͅͅr̛̤͎̥̼͈̬̗̺̼͉̂͊ͨ̋̈̔̋́̓ͭe̢̯͈͓̻̝̗̳͚̰̩̖̹̺̳͍̽̃̔̊̅ͧ̍ͫ͂ͥ̐͒ͫͭ͗́̀̚͟.̡̱̥̼̦̥̠̺͕͉̮͇̹̩̪̠̭͙̖̈́͐́ͨ̿̓ͮ̉̍̊͛̅͑̽͋ͮ̀̚͟͠͠

HK417 + Classic A. Rifle = No fire sound for Classic A. Rifle

HK417 + Classic A. Rifle = No fire sound for Classic A. Rifle

Ummmm. No.

This has happened to me as well.

I like the RPG and Grenade launcher, except I think that the one shot should be optional, (as in an RTB option). I say this because I was using these to create a class based TDM and I began making an Anti-Tank class, and when I tested it out, I only got one shot with the RPG. I could see how it would be good to only have one shot occasionally, but sometimes I want more than one. But ya, these are still awesome, and long post lol.

This has happened to me as well.
It may be due to one of the "multi-slot player" types available. It updates the number of slots and closes the tool GUI every time you change datablocks (e.g. to the 'slow' crossbow charge player) even if it has the same number, so it always stops you using the bow.

It may be due to one of the "multi-slot player" types available. It updates the number of slots and closes the tool GUI every time you change datablocks (e.g. to the 'slow' crossbow charge player) even if it has the same number, so it always stops you using the bow.
That's sad news for the users of that add-on. D:

That explains why i don't have any trouble and my problem should also be fixed once i synch all of the tier tact. with the rtb version.

90900999990990999999999999/10.

I love the explosive tier, but shouldn't the stick grenade actually stick instead of exploding on contact?

I love the explosive tier, but shouldn't the stick grenade actually stick instead of exploding on contact?
it's not sticky grenade it's a stick grenade, as in a grenade, on a stick