Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 100065 times)

late again but causing someone to commit Self Delete is technically murder
That is a biblical term, only in Abrahamic religions do they believe that Self Delete is considered murder but not everyone is religious

I hope you're fully aware your boyfriend did this same exact thing, except he was 21 and the girl was 15.
yo im loving dying lmao

late again but causing someone to commit Self Delete is technically murder
legally speaking, only physically helping someone do it can get you charged. encouraging or telling someone to do it isn't grounds for a murder charge, as that would violate the first amendment-- no joke there was a supreme court case on it in 2014 or something

oh
disregard everything I said then pls

I find it incredibly disappointing that you left the Discord and threw us all under the bus simply because now you can get the high ground on reflection.
Nobody knew in the moment what was going to play out. Everybody just wanted a giggle and to get some answers for a clear offence.

I didn't say that for some moral high ground; I said it because I was legitimately upset at what I saw and what had happened.

Excuse me for seeing a group of forumers talking about what they're going to post next, encouraging each other to post stuff, and at least one user posting a Steam log of him loving with INH (to the enjoyment of the group), and thinking that there's some sort of organized attack going on.  Call me crazy.

Please continue to make it out as though it's our fault. False accusations make my richard tickle.

LOL don't pretend like you guys didn't play a part in this.

I would like to apologize for making it seem like the entire group was responsible for it, though.  They weren't.  It was in the moment and I was being overly dramatic.

I would like to apologize for making it seem like the entire group was responsible for it, though.  They weren't.  It was in the moment and I was being overly dramatic.
  :cookieMonster:

just stating I have no involvement with any other group in here, coincidentally some people from another group were posting in here too, but it isn't really as a raiding sort of deal so they're really not to blame

a few are just in here for the discussion and I'm 99% sure they're not with the same intention as the other group, so no reason to lash at them

what the forget happened in this thread i just opened it for the first time

whats with all you doing a 180

I hope you're fully aware your boyfriend did this same exact thing, except he was 21 and the girl was 15.