Author Topic: Insert Name Here Is Not A Disgusting Cringe Degenerate!  (Read 99535 times)

can we bump yours then

Do you have a legit reason or are you going to pull a tablesalt?

i can have any reason as long as it isn't in the topic too old category right?

it isnt too old so it's fair game

i mean inh puts out enough material for a new drama every week but rather have it one spot than be spammy

im still really mad i forgot to put the childbirth post in the op

jesus christ this has been going for almost 60 pages and i didn't notice until now

nope just 59
jesus christ this has been going for almost 60 pages and i didn't notice until now
you silly poofter

A little Mossad birdy told me that INH was making fun of someone's dying pet in a (((certain roleplay server))) and he proceeded to act dumb when the cavalry came knocking back at him for being a dipstuff. Nasty guy!

A little Mossad birdy told me that INH was making fun of someone's dying pet in a (((certain roleplay server))) and he proceeded to act dumb when the cavalry came knocking back at him for being a dipstuff. Nasty guy!
Sad!

Wow inh acting handicapped what a shocker

Wait, was that pet in RP or IRL?

doubting someones pet is dying =/= making fun of

think about it, if someones pet was actually dying, theyd go comfort and spend time with it, not play a lego game and talk about it lol

doubting someones pet is dying =/= making fun of

think about it, if someones pet was actually dying, theyd go comfort and spend time with it, not play a lego game and talk about it lol
or they're playing a game to cope with it?