Author Topic: [NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event  (Read 38857 times)

What if the left is so loving far left they circle around and appear to be right but they are actually still left?

thats called horseshoe theory

this is tony-tier material

Using CNN live footage as a source for something CNN said is dumb. I really can't get over what an idiotic statement this is.

Did you even watch the video? It has Don Lemon live on air saying Antifa are right wing and his guest agrees with him. Maybe that's hard to get through your agenda but it's there clear as day.
Im talking about the people on the video
Using CNN live footage as a source for something CNN said is dumb. I really can't get over what an idiotic statement this is.
lol

Im talking about the people on the videolol

Oh good jesus I almost lost a lot of hope there. Sorry young blood, knee jerk reaction from years of lefties ignoring any evidence put in their face.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:31:42 PM by Corderlain »

Oh good jesus I almost lost a lot of hope there. Sorry young blood, knee jerk reaction from years of lefties ignoring any evidence put in their face.
yeah i can tell you get triggered easily

Sorry young blood, knee jerk reaction from years of lefties ignoring any evidence put in their face.

damn libruls...

best president
yep let's just defund one of the most prestigious and successful public universities in the country

yep let's just defund one of the most prestigious and successful public universities in the country

Pwnd

clearly a school that encourages political violence and hypocritically silences dissenting opinions is the peak of academia

clearly a school that encourages political violence and hypocritically silences dissenting opinions is the peak of academia
Except none of that happened. The university was the one that organized the event in the first place. The university called the police and tried to get the riot under control so that they could continue with the event. The police said that it was too dangerous for the event to continue, so the university was forced to cancel it. Clearly, because of this they should be defunded!

Except none of that happened. The university was the one that organized the event in the first place. The university called the police and tried to get the riot under control so that they could continue with the event. The police said that it was too dangerous for the event to continue, so the university was forced to cancel it. Clearly, because of this they should be defunded!

if they were trying to stop the rioting than it was the stufftiest, lackluster effort I have ever seen

have you watched the footage? there isn't any proactive policing there, it's just clip after clip of the rioters crossing the line over and over and over again with no significant repercussions
that and the mayor of Berkeley called Yiannopoulos a white nationalist and openly said that he wasn't welcome there before the event was even supposed to take place

there are rumors going around saying that the mayor himself ordered the police to stand down, and you know what? I'm not into conspiracy theories but this is entirely believable and the mounting evidence against Jesse Arreguin (the mayor) is pretty convincing and not helping him at all
I'm inclined to believe it

the mayor isnt the university and his actions dont discredit their academic accomplishments lol