Author Topic: help me get into shape blf  (Read 5070 times)

it's so boring to just walk around.
play some music or some podcast or somestuff

play some music or some podcast or somestuff

i have to be alert around me at all times. call me paranoid.

Bicycling bicycling bicycling. Good for legs and overall cardio. But its really more for people who don't wanna be fat forgets. Lift weights, bike like you're riding a pretty girl.

???

Profit

Cba to read thru all the replies so Idk if anyone said this but getting in shape is a lot more than just lifting youre gonna need a lot of lifestyle changes like diet and exercise other than lifting weights otherwise the effort u make lifting is kind of futile \('u')/

i just read through the thread and hillkill all it seems like you're doing is taking the suggestions and stuffting on them by making excuses

i'm not fat, i just need more muscles. i have no noticeable fat on my body.

make sure you start eating more

Go here and calculate your TDEE

Once you've got that number, add 500 to it - this is your caloric intake goal. Then, download the MyFitnessPal app. It's the best calorie tracking app I've come across.

In terms of a starting routine, I recommend a full body workout done 3 times a week. Look into Starter Strength or Strong Lifts.

make sure you start eating more
And if you take this advice and start eating processed food we'll kick your ass. Eat actual fresh fruit, steamed vegetables, cut the fat products to a bare minimum. Steamed steamed steamed. Dry fruit is deceit and lies, it's all sugar. Take a sip of a soda, calories or no calories and loose teeth.  (By us)

Once you've got that number, add 500 to it - this is your caloric intake goal. Then, download the MyFitnessPal app. It's the best calorie tracking app I've come across.

In terms of a starting routine, I recommend a full body workout done 3 times a week. Look into Starter Strength or Strong Lifts.
Dude i remember that avatar way back. what program did it go to again?

Watching calories is a myth. Fact is, not all calories are the same. Cut the fat to the minimum for a proper diet.

TDEE is 2,299

i've used myfitnesspal and this other one called fooducate, they're very useful to me.

Do you want strength or do you want big muscles?

Watching calories is a myth. Fact is, not all calories are the same. Cut the fat to the minimum for a proper diet.
Hardly.

If he's trying to gain muscle/mass, cutting the fat to a minimum is the wrong philosophy. Most people bulking go for a 50/30/20 split of carbs, fat and protein.

I target 3500 calories daily, meaning I have a goal of 375g carbs, 100g of fat and 151g of protein. With this (and my workout routine), I can put on rougly half kg of mass a week.

TDEE is 2,299

i've used myfitnesspal and this other one called fooducate, they're very useful to me.
Yep so aim for 2800. If you have trouble with eating that much, try to slowly increase it up to 2800. Liquid meals also help a lot.

Do you want strength or do you want big muscles?

both. i want people to notice it so i don't seem like such an easy target.