Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, and general information.  (Read 321586 times)

acid is awesome
I've heard bout its trippy effects. Can you share a story with us?

acid is awesome
forget yeah. acid was amazing every time i did it.

Drugs aren't the way to go.
People are starting to realize that and even our schools top Stoner is quitting pot.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
Use, not abuse.
USE, NOT ABUSE.

Common Name: Benadryl
Chemical Name: Diphenhydramine
Class Of Drugs: Hallucinagen
Legality: Over the counter
Effects/Experience: I took 800mg, experienced severe unpleasant auditory and visual hallucinations. It made me feel the need to pee really badly, even though I had already gone pee, it made me extremely drowsy, and it made my mouth dry
Why'd You Do It? Curiosity.
Would You Do It Again? Nope.

I did this at night, bad idea. It was like a week ago.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:12:28 PM by weaver123 »

Drugs aren't the way to go.
People are starting to realize that and even our schools top Stoner is quitting pot.
I've had better. Budweiser for the win.

In summery:
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And

You're the biggest loving hypocritical handicap.

I can share you one;

I did this at North Coast Music Festival;

I dropped the dose about 25 minutes into the fest, so I was tripping pretty hard about 2-3 hours in (like face melting trip). I was seeing pretty crazy things on the jumbotrons. I'd be looking at the speaker, and all of a sudden the world around it would be rippling. I'd see faces inside of the actual speakers. The DJ that was on stage at the time was wearing a ridiculous suit which kind of scared me to look at because it looked a lot like a snake. But in terms of doing it again; I've done it 3 times since then. 2 times in the past 2 months.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=180032.0

I posted that while tripping on acid.

I always to smoke sal / pot or do acid while playing building games. It's the best experience in the worlld.

Regular cannabis user here.

Also done an array of other things because I'm silly :v

Full support for cannabis and alcohol.

Good to see a thread that isn't utter hate toward narcotics.

I can share you one;

I did this at North Coast Music Festival;

I dropped the dose about 25 minutes into the fest, so I was tripping pretty hard about 2-3 hours in (like face melting trip). I was seeing pretty crazy things on the jumbotrons. I'd be looking at the speaker, and all of a sudden the world around it would be rippling. I'd see faces inside of the actual speakers. The DJ that was on stage at the time was wearing a ridiculous suit which kind of scared me to look at because it looked a lot like a snake. But in terms of doing it again; I've done it 3 times since then. 2 times in the past 2 months.

Damn that stuff forgets with your mind.

-snip-
In summery:
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And

You're the biggest loving hypocritical handicap.
I'm 15 so what. I only do those things when I want to take my mind off things.... Or if I'm partying.

Damn that stuff forgets with your mind.

I'm 15 so what. I only do those things when I want to take my mind off things.... Or if I'm partying.
Science, you get more handicapped every second.

Go get hit by a bus or something.

So question, how do we like our weed?

Bong? Rolled? Smokeless pipes? Cookies/Brownies?

Personally, I like smokeless pipes. Small, low maintenance, easy to use and they look pretty~