Author Topic: Mystery lady stealing builds and general incompetents  (Read 3274 times)

Then why the forget are you even here?
there are tons of people who don't play bl but still browse the forums

Saving someone elses build does not count as stealing it UNLESS they try to claim it
as theirs.

Mystery lady 79 is saying here that she saved your build, but unless she tried to claim it was
hers afterward (and according to the evidence you provided, Mystery lady 79 did no such thing),
she didn't steal anything.

For all you know, she could've just saved your built for offline/single player use. That being said,
the fact that she felt it nessicary to tell you she had saved your build, followed by Jizz Cakes perma
banning you for no discernible reason is highly suspicious, so at the very least we should be cautious
when dealing with those two, but until i see solid evidence showing that she tried to claim ownership
of your build, i cannot call mystery lady 79 a build thief.

there are tons of people who don't play bl but still browse the forums
Yeah, but saying you're going to avoid someone being an in-game nuisance when you don't play is a pointless statement.

What are you guys talking about

Mystery lady is super nice to me :D

Oh, you can only be joking.

[rubs eyes]

no, its real
what was the point of the "rubs eyes" part
you could have just said "this is absolutely sad"

Mystery Lady 79 is DirtyGal69.
and both of them are danna
danna megathread when

"snake LORD VAGINA BOOBS"
"CAPTAIN snake love"

2014 must have been a fun year.

mystery lady names , dirtygal, and something about "mom" perma banned me for saying that her servers are stuff.

mystery lady names , dirtygal, and something about "mom" perma banned me for saying that her servers are stuff.
what

OH GEE THANKS FOR THE INPUT

Hey pal thanks for bumping a loving month old topic

PLEASE look at the date of the last post before you post.