Author Topic: I need help convincing my mom that Battlefield 3 is just a game.  (Read 4681 times)

i'm completely anti-social in that i completely break down when someone talks to me, i've been trying to improve that though
it may or may not be due to video games but i have nothing to do so video games it is
congratulations
i'm glad you were able to make that contribution to the aid to the OP of this topic

So, I plan to buy BF3, but the only thing stopping me is my mom. She things that games like Call of Duty and Halo, or any other shooter harms me. She doesn't care that I know that it is only a game. She stands by her reasoning which is "They're violent" and she won't change her opinion. I have played THOUSANDS of hours worth of shooters or other violent games, and do they change me? No. I couldn't stand to watch something die in real life, depending what it is of course. I mean, if I saw a person die in real life from being shot, then I'd probably have nightmares. Video games are just "lol u got shot u ded ok" and I don't care. She doesn't care. She still thinks that they're harmful to me. She also thinks that they make me anti-social. I'm not, I'm just shy. I can barely talk to a cashier by my self because I don't want to make an idiot out of myself. But still, my mom thinks video games cause that.

So, what should I do?
Say "forget you, mother" and then turn your cap gun like a ganster.

No, but dude, Battlefield isn't that fun, really, don't do it, I got addicted and my grades failed as hard as forget, please, for the love of god, it inspires violence, rage, and overly aggressive behavior, I've had my Xbox 3 years now and I want a gun very very badly for self defense, it's escalating dramatically and I cannot controll it, stick with Blockland, and don't listen to your forgeted up friends who say "You're not a man until you play BF3", they are fat bastards who try to gain respect from their peirs to gain attention and raise their reputuation and encourage their insecure personality, for the love of god, don't end up like me!

Play airsoft, then say but i'm killing people in real life. Whats the difference.

Broze,

you

are

a

loving

idiot.

-Idiocy-
Okay, Coolio's mom, you can stop posting on this topic.

No, but dude, Battlefield isn't that fun, really, don't do it, I got addicted and my grades failed as hard as forget, please, for the love of god, it inspires violence, rage, and overly aggressive behavior, I've had my Xbox 3 years now and I want a gun very very badly for self defense, it's escalating dramatically and I cannot controll it, stick with Blockland, and don't listen to your forgeted up friends who say "You're not a man until you play BF3", they are fat bastards who try to gain respect from their peirs to gain attention and raise their reputuation and encourage their insecure personality, for the love of god, don't end up like me!
So who are you an alt of?
Found it.

Didn't know that.

Didn't know that.
It's scientificatly proven

(Sorry for bad spelling, I think I might have dylexia

Just wait till battlefield 4 can't be any worse campaign

Just wait till battlefield 4 can't be any worse campaign
I don't think his mom will thin any different just because the game has evolved.

Reported.

reported for what?

i called you a loving idiot, thats not reportable, you loving idiot.