Author Topic: Ass Pirates - "Sodomites of the Deep"  (Read 10899 times)

There's nothing actually wrong with Gays but if your Homophobic it just seems weird to see people that are gay.

Wow... interesting gimmick... uhhh... luck to you!
you said you wouldnt do that anymore!!!

Do what?... this... typing with elipses?

There's nothing actually wrong with Gays but if your Homophobic it just seems weird to see people that are gay.

Actually, I'm not homophobic, I'm Christian, and sondomites(http://www.answers.com/what%20is%20a%20sodomite) are against Christianity.

Actually, I'm not homophobic, I'm Christian, and sondomites(http://www.answers.com/what%20is%20a%20sodomite) are against Christianity.

Where on that page does it say that sodomites are against Christianity? I know Christian gay people. How can that be? The truth is that everyone has their own interpretation of Christianty. Just keep it to yourself, or move on from this thread please. This isn't a thread about whether gay people are OK with you or not. If you want to have those conversations, I can do a Google search for some fun gay sites for you to talk on.

well, that site I gave isnt a christian site, and Christianity is whatever is in the Bible, not some weird internet site, and here is proof...

Quote from: God
23. By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2019:23-25

notice I made sodom red, sodomite(gay person) comes from the word sodom(act of homoloveuality-*cough*), which was the name of the city that was punished by God and burned from fire raining from the sky, so who should I believe when referring to Christianity? Your sodomite "christian" friends, or God?

well, that site I gave isnt a christian site, and Christianity is whatever is in the Bible, not some weird internet site, and here is proof...

23. By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the LORD rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the LORD out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, including all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land.

notice I made sodom red, sodomite(gay person) comes from the word sodom(act of homoloveuality-*cough*), which was the name of the city that was punished by God and burned from fire raining from the sky, so who should I believe when referring to Christianity? Your sodomite "christian" friends, or God?

OH, this is going to be FUN!

God didn't write the bible, men did. Written by men who have their own opinions of what is right and wrong. Those men never said that the people of Sodom were against the lord. It sounds like the lord is against the people of sodom. Since sodomy is merely the act of putting a richard into a rectum, then does it make me gay if I put my richard in my wife's butt? (Not that she'd let me anyway.)

Some people consider oral love sodomy. Does it make me gay when I get a lewinsky from my wife? Some consider the act of having love for any reason other than to reproduce to be sodomy. When I wear a condom, does that make me a sodomite? It's all up to how you want to interpret the words that men wrote thousands of years ago.

And since Christianity is everything in the bible, when was the last time you observed the sabbath day? It's in your precious 10 commandments. There are also lots of other things I could pick out of the bible. Some stories tell that if you masturbate, it's an act against god. I hope you never masturbate, or else you're going to have to go to hell, or whatever it is you've made up for yourself as punishment, since hell is never mentioned in your bible (which apparently was written by your god too).

how can you quote god? god never SAID anythig in the bible. he was just quoted,
so you must double quote

""smite thee sinner!""

OH, this is going to be FUN!

God didn't write the bible, men did. Written by men who have their own opinions of what is right and wrong. Those men never said that the people of Sodom were against the lord. It sounds like the lord is against the people of sodom. Since sodomy is merely the act of putting a richard into a rectum, then does it make me gay if I put my richard in my wife's butt? (Not that she'd let me anyway.)

Some people consider oral love sodomy. Does it make me gay when I get a lewinsky from my wife? Some consider the act of having love for any reason other than to reproduce to be sodomy. When I wear a condom, does that make me a sodomite? It's all up to how you want to interpret the words that men wrote thousands of years ago.

And since Christianity is everything in the bible, when was the last time you observed the sabbath day? It's in your precious 10 commandments. There are also lots of other things I could pick out of the bible. Some stories tell that if you masturbate, it's an act against god. I hope you never masturbate, or else you're going to have to go to hell, or whatever it is you've made up for yourself as punishment, since hell is never mentioned in your bible (which apparently was written by your god too).

There are two schools of thoughts, the conservative view that homloveuality, and all love outside of procreation is sodomy, although there are obviously variations to this view, dropping one of the points or the other, or raising a few others. I'm just stating the average belief. There are a few quotes from the bibleas well as writings of saints, church doctorine, and constitutions.

The liberal point of view is that the other point of view is wrong (who would have guessed), and use the fact that older versions of text and the bible may have been mis-translated, biased, or forged.

But more then this, the world has a lot more people then just Christians in it, and whether the church says its bad, and you are going to hell, or not, doesn't matter in the long run, because people are going to keep doing it, especially people who don't believe in the bible or follow Christian doctorine.

Seriously, just walk up to one person who doesn't believe, and ask them if they care you think they are going to hell. The answer will probably be "No," or more likely, ":panda: off."

Also:
Christianity is the bible, plus thousands (well, maybe 1900-2100ish), of church doctarine, and if you go from church to church, you will probably notice they believe in a lot more then what the bible says. Some add entire books or commandments, others worship differently.

You know guys,really, you don't have to argue about this "U R GAY? DIE PLOX K THX BAI". Come on, if you see a gay person, whater (sp?) you like it or not, just continue walking on the street or something, you don't have to freak out and start cursing / hitting or whatever, that's stupid. Like milions of jews were killed in Europe not beacuse they cursed, or hitted, or being handicap, no, just beacuse they were jews.

well, good point, not really, My grandmother was Jewish therefore....

and about Hell, you dont go to hell by doing bad stuff, you go to Hell by not believing in Jesus, and the way the Bible means believing isnt just believing its true, its by living the Bible, showing that you love God enough to atleast honor him by following his commands, he knows we are sinners, so thats why he gave Jesus to really suffer Hell, in fact, Jesus went and suffered in Hell, for the lot of us. 
So dont come on and discrace my Faith, its not your place, I was simply stating my point of view.

And about the Bible, it was the words of God spoken to man, yes God actually spoke to them(guess that idea never clicked to you guys).  He did make human contact, but when He did they either became mute, or blind, He was too powerfull.

And sodomy is strickly brown town love between guys, it has no other meaning whatsoever, I didnt wanna say it on bl forums, but he's talking about richards up asses-so I guess I can say the words "brown town love".  Also, anything goes when ur married, if ur 40 years old and you want a lewinsky from your wife, go right ahead, but plz dont tell me about it,

ew,
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:45:57 AM by Plo Koon »

finally somone who makes sence...

I don't really care. I'm already going to hell(I'm sure of it). I forgeted up big time on purpose and if there is such thing as this facade of hell then I'm going there. Unless there is some athiest hevan.