Author Topic: president-elect donald Annoying Orange makes a message  (Read 1127 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8

i didn't know if this went to the presidential race topic but i thought it would be important enough to have it's own

i think some of these are decent tbh

/discuss

he should really remove the two-for one regulation point on his plan

i was really surprised about him canceling the trans-pacific trade deal, him being a businessman
though getting rid of the energy restrictions is causing much more problems than it creates, and the regulation rule that he set wasn't a very smart thing to do
and thank god he finally said something decent about defense and immigration

he looks loving exhausted though

probably tired from all the sweat collection of how he actually won president

he's been spending the last year on 3-4 hour sleeps & powernaps and constant rallying (which he says he's still going to do surprisingly)

i think he's just now starting to get a full night's rest so no wonder he'd be exhausted

he should really remove the two-for one regulation point on his plan

That one doesn't make much sense to me either. It means over time the number of regulations will slowly decrease until there's just one left.

DEPORT RACISM 2016

https://deportracism.com/
Oh god is that from the same group of people who had all those little girls swearing a ton. Can't remember what the actual campaign was for.

Oh god is that from the same group of people who had all those little girls swearing a ton. Can't remember what the actual campaign was for.
all i remember is that it was called "forgeth8" and it surprisingly included a lot of hate

all i remember is that it was called "forgeth8" and it surprisingly included a lot of hate
tuckfrump

That regulation rule is just... ugh. They could probably get away with it for a while by removing useless regulations that really never helped but it won't take long with so many new products on the rise like drones, e-cigs and other technologies that need to be regulated, that you'll have to start either getting rid of essential regulations that keep consumers safe and informed, or just keep them unregulated entirely. It won't help.

Also, disabled like/dislike and the comments section. Nice.

That regulation rule is just... ugh. They could probably get away with it for a while by removing useless regulations that really never helped but it won't take long with so many new products on the rise like drones, e-cigs and other technologies that need to be regulated, that you'll have to start either getting rid of essential regulations that keep consumers safe and informed, or just keep them unregulated entirely. It won't help.

Yeah I hope it ends up being more of a motto, rather than a literal rule to be followed.

Also, disabled like/dislike and the comments section. Nice.
keep in mind that the president's main power is honestly just the power to pass or veto bills. i don't think Annoying Orange even comes close to the level of competence required for the sweeping changes he desires.