Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 85038 times)

this show tbh is basically an attempt at converting children to feminism
what do you mean? the only thing i could think of is the fact that it has a largely female set of main characters but i don't think that's controversial lol

this show tbh is basically an attempt at converting children to feminism
Who can forget when the Crystal Gems spent an entire episode preaching about the patriarchy and the gender wage gap??

I hated that episode

Damnit I want a normal schedule, I'm tired of bombs, I'd rather have a new SU episode every week or every two weeks than have a bomb and then wait 4, 6 ,or 8 months, I mean I can understand why 30 minute episodes are not possible but come on.

But noooo CN decides to fill up the timeslots with 20 airings of TTGO and yet the show consistently gets low ratings, and the good shows like Regular Show, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and other get pushed aside...

Hopefully when the Power Puff Girls come back on it kicks TTG off their 20 airing a day time slots and gives the opportunity for other shows like SU to have a normal airing.

Hopefully when the Power Puff Girls come back on it kicks TTG off their 20 airing a day time slots and gives the opportunity for other shows like SU to have a normal airing.
HAH

HAH

to be fair bombs are determined before episodes are even made so it's not just CN deciding to randomly jam five episodes together, which means you actually get a kind five-episode arc, which helps when you're trying to focus on one theme or topic

but they still suck and it sucks to the point where i wasn't even excited because i feel like it'll just be followed up by another long hiatus

HAH

HAH

Alright, I get it CN doesn't think it will be a hit and they will keep shoving TTGO down everybody's throat even after the show's ratings go beyond stuff.

Not another bomb please

I checked the ratings. TTG doesn't get more viewers than any other show so there is no reason for 20 episodes a day.

I mean come on who is cartoon network competing with for children cartoons, Nickelodeon? Lol.

They have no competition other than. Spongebob which TTG is beating but there is no reason for 20 episodes a day.

Not another bomb please
I think Steven Universe will always bomb it's episodes unfortunately, it was nice at first, but now it's just a pain for the viewers

Alright, I get it CN doesn't think it will be a hit and they will keep shoving TTGO down everybody's throat even after the show's ratings go beyond stuff.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Steven universe is story based. You can't just play random episodes of it.

CIA got nothing on a SU bomb

Cartoons don't do 30 minute episodes anymore. Shows like ed edd n Eddy did 30 minute episodes but it was two 15 minute episodes in one. Now studios decided hey we are putting two episodes in 1 anyways why not split it. Less strain on us.

Also, why is everyone so interested in peridot? It's an egyptian gem for christ's sake.