3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 483881 times)

Triple post because... Dunno...

I'm thinking about removing Rotondo's L4B shoving. It gets abusive and is annoying to moderate. The shove also means weapons such as the Sniper Carbine, MGs and whatever other weapons that require a right-mouse-button function don't work properly.

To balance this out however, I'll introduce melee weapons such as knives, bludgeons and pointy things.

To stop melee weapons from being over-powered and ultimate tanks, I would remove Rotondo's shove.

So you have two choices:

Remove shove, introduce melee weapons.
Keep shove, no melee weapons.

This could also introduce spawning with a weapon.

Triple post because... Dunno...

I'm thinking about removing Rotondo's L4B shoving. It gets abusive and is annoying to moderate. The shove also means weapons such as the Sniper Carbine, MGs and whatever other weapons that require a right-mouse-button function don't work properly.

To balance this out however, I'll introduce melee weapons such as knives, bludgeons and pointy things.

To stop melee weapons from being over-powered and ultimate tanks, I would remove Rotondo's shove.

So you have two choices:

Remove shove, introduce melee weapons.
Keep shove, no melee weapons.

This could also introduce spawning with a weapon.
If you're not using the critical mod... I guess I like the idea.

Kniaz, how long do you host this a day?

If you're not using the critical mod... I guess I like the idea.

I'm using T+T, so unfortunately the critical mod is required.

Kniaz, how long do you host this a day?

Sadly, I rarely host myself as I'm often in the dev server or otherwise pre-occupied. The other admins, however, host frequently enough. Just keep an eye on the server and thread, and you'll get in no troubles.

I'm using T+T, so unfortunately the critical mod is required.

Sadly, I rarely host myself as I'm often in the dev server or otherwise pre-occupied. The other admins, however, host frequently enough. Just keep an eye on the server and thread, and you'll get in no troubles.

hahaha the great advantage of Home School >:)

Just finished some hard work in the dev server.

I'll try and get some teasers up soon ;)

you should like set up a twitter page and tweet about new updates

you should like set up a twitter page and tweet about new updates
nononono I don't have twitter. Set up a blogspot.

Isn't replacing shove with melee weapons just going to increase people focusing on finding weapons? I mean currently you can just go down to the sewers and not worry to much about zombies if you never picked up a gun because you can just shove them to death.

Isn't replacing shove with melee weapons just going to increase people focusing on finding weapons? I mean currently you can just go down to the sewers and not worry to much about zombies if you never picked up a gun because you can just shove them to death.

The solution is to give everyone a combat knife when they spawn.

The solution is to give everyone a combat knife when they spawn.
This.
But won't some players start free killing? Or at least there should be some mini-quest thing to get one.
(Like one in the safe area?)

I'd like to submit a bit of a complaint.

My friend whose username is "super crazy wacko" was banned like 20 seconds after she joined the server because she didn't get the name rules.
Do you really expect people to read the join messages when there is a stuffload of text? No. No one does. An instant permanent ban is a bit harsh. She said something like "I joined and my screen was spammed with text so I just set a name" No one even gave her a warning, or anything like that. At least Lugnut and Electrik directed me so that I could RP in the correct fashion.
One of the admins was like "omg I really want to ban you right now" because I was defending super, and I hadn't even broken any rules.
wtf man. wtf.

Can we get an extra slot if we get melee weapons?

I'd like to submit a bit of a complaint.

My friend whose username is "super crazy wacko" was banned like 20 seconds after she joined the server because she didn't get the name rules.
Do you really expect people to read the join messages when there is a stuffload of text? No. No one does. An instant permanent ban is a bit harsh. She said something like "I joined and my screen was spammed with text so I just set a name" No one even gave her a warning, or anything like that. At least Lugnut and Electrik directed me so that I could RP in the correct fashion.
One of the admins was like "omg I really want to ban you right now" because I was defending super, and I hadn't even broken any rules.
wtf man. wtf.

Did she spawn and read the rules before she was banned? Usually if someone joins and instantly sets an inappropriate name, I ask them to change it/read the rules once they spawn.

Knaz, if you introduce melee weapons, are there going to be significantly less guns? It would make more sense to be honest.