Poll

-

-
-
-
-
-

Author Topic: Re: Blockville. -The End-  (Read 45564 times)

Hello and welcome to the forum topic for BlockVille!
    After 4 years of joining servers from the forums, be it Kodleeshare or Cappytainos, I have decided to go ahead and create my own, these servers have given me great experience and I thank them a lot.
    You may ask why should I join? Well, here are some features!
    4 years of experience in minecraft servers, another 3 in runescape clan leadership
    Discord Server

Whitelist
    (To get added to the whitelist simply PM me your Minecraft name or post it in the topic down below
    I have nothing else to put here

So you may also ask, what Mods do we have on this fine server? Well here's a list + instructions on how to get the modpack.

Server is using my custom mod pack that you can obtain from here, simply enter it into the tekkit launchers search bar and you'll be good to go, After installing the pack all you need to do is add the IP to your servers and be done

Owner
    DragonoidX

Admins
    -Empty-

Mods
    -Empty-

Members
    -Empty-

Banned Users
    blocksrock24

Server info

Rules:

That's about all there is to it, if there are issues or you need help Pm me on these forums or pm me ingame or try to reach me on the discord server I have set up.

Screenshots

If you've made it down this far, well done! Here's my shameless youtube advertising >Click me if you want to see my lets plays
    Also my twitch!
    And if i'm online, a preview picture!
    [/list][/list][/s]
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:54:36 AM by TerraFirma »

=Reserved for whatever I may need=

I'll be on in a bit, the name's Computerman.

Ehhh I wanna join.  My name's "Dglider".

i'll join some day
    Maplelink64

Users added, i'm refreshing often today so I don't miss anyone. So people will be added fairy quickly

Whitelist me please:
    Triacontakai

yo sounds cool, add me:
    _Kyro

welcum to mondayville
    a super cool colonytm
    Come and colonize the first colony of the server!
    Coords: -229 72 25

you better get me in u bumbo

sonokido