Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151950 times)

take that lord tony i proved you wrong hehehehehehe
What happened to you?

I once saw a kid who was actually capable of making well-constructed sentences with actual content to contribute to the discussion, but since then you've completely devolved into a loving caveman with downs. Did you take one too many knocks to the head from your club?

What happened to you?

I once saw a kid who was actually capable of making well-constructed sentences with actual content to contribute to the discussion, but since then you've completely devolved into a loving caveman with downs. Did you take one too many knocks to the head from your club?
cool it mcjob its the blockland forums

cool it mcjob its the blockland forums
nearly all of your posts have degenerated into ironic memery or just general dumbassery
what did happen?

>high quality screen
>720p
yee haw partner
720p is an HD resolution. If your only reason for being here is to stuff on the switch please make a containment thread for your autism.

look at tony here staying up at 3am and baiting in a video games thread. what does he hope to achieve in life?

anyway, what do i do while waiting for a switch i

what does he hope to achieve in life?

What does anyone achieve in life other than death?

working somewhere more fulfilling than walmart, getting a nice house, getting a nice girlfriend.

no wonder tony is a pessimistic ass, if he cant achieve anything himself he feels the need to stuff on everyone else

keep it up tony. if you do it enough you might actually post something bannable at this rate :/

working somewhere more fulfilling than walmart, getting a nice house, getting a nice girlfriend.

Work that 9 to 5 job till you get that retirement so you can spend your old years dying slowly in the house you worked hard for.

And then you die, your girlfriend dies. Your house gets bought by other people who will completely change the entire house and will probably throw your stuff away that you worked hard for, if you were alive you'd probably cringe to death.

Let's flash forward like 100 years and your house you worked hard for gets demolished. Oh the people who bought it after you died, they're dead too.

no wonder tony is a pessimistic ass, if he cant achieve anything himself he feels the need to stuff on everyone else

Lol we all end up the same way. If anything I was surprised you didn't mention "having kids" because we all know you haven't yet fulfilled your purpose in life until you have kids!

Hey tony if you believe life has zero meaning like you say, why don't you off yourself just to speed it up?

Hey tony if you believe life has zero meaning like you say, why don't you off yourself just to speed it up?

Maybe I like being miserable?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 11:12:06 AM by King Tøny »