Sorry, Take Two

Author Topic: Sorry, Take Two  (Read 3572 times)

You , started the war 1. , 2. do you recall moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron go feck your self you bloody moron moron moron moron moron grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moron moron moron moron .

3.Your as useless as a , my dog . If we had you for a president then we would all be dead , because the japanies said your brothers server was not as good as Dilt's ( just an example )

You , started the war 1. , 2. do you recall moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron go feck your self you bloody moron moron moron moron moron grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr moron moron moron moron .

3.Your as useless as a , my dog . If we had you for a president then we would all be dead , because the japanies said your brothers server was not as good as Dilt's ( just an example )

Nope you moron started it by flaming me for my grammar. After i posted the kungfu said my stole his scripts.

Nope you moron started it by flaming me for my grammar. After I posted the"Kungfu said my scrpits were stolen topic."

We just spilt som oil you lit it on fire . Also I hope your brother kills you for the under lined part there not your scrpit .

Nope you moron started it by flaming me for my grammar. After I posted the"Kungfu said my scrpits were stolen topic."

We just spilt som oil you lit it on fire . Also I hope your brother kills you for the under lined part there not your scrpit .

ok ive notice their his notice that i have ben pointing that out his not someone elses so shut the loving hell up you noob.

ok ive notice their his notice that i have ben pointing that out his not someone elses so shut the pandaing hell up you noob.

Define noob

ok ive notice their his notice that i have ben pointing that out his not someone elses so shut the pandaing hell up you noob.

Define noob

YOU!   anyway im not coming back to this part of the forums only the mods and maps parts so bye and forget off you gay twat

Define noob

YOU!   anyway im not coming back to this part of the forums only the mods and maps parts so bye and panda off you gay twat

Did you think of that all by your self ? You know what you deserve a cookie . Please just do not post ice cream in the add-on section .

YOU!   anyway im not coming back to this part of the forums only the mods and maps parts so bye and panda off you gay twat
Thank thee, fricken lord.

Why would you want to go to those sections? You can't mod; your brother can, but you can't.

So much for apologizing...

Nope you moron started it by flaming me for my grammar.
Wrong. ;)

You mistakenly took the fact that we were trying to help you improve your grammar as flame and started this massive flame war of epic, dramatic proportions.

EDIT: anyway thanks for leaving, we hope to never see you in the drama section again

because posting here = flame
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 07:46:36 PM by SolarFlare »

I love that picture Dilt. Not only does it wrap up this branch of the forums, but also the internet in general.

I love that picture Dilt. Not only does it wrap up this branch of the forums, but also the internet in general.

Mmm indeed. [/British]