Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5929201 times)

>Play EVE all night.

>Start minecraft as you're going to bed to check for updates *just* in case.

>"Downloading packages"

>Curse as you know you are going to be forced into an all-nighter.

i joined a new corp in eve :3

i joined a new corp in eve :3

What do you do?

On topic: Do all the new updates work on an existing world?

we do a variety of stuff
small gang pvp included, havent really done any yet though

Pleased with this update. Hopefully the Nether will be further fleshed out in the next update, as it's well known that it's lacking.

after the bug update hopefully this or next week 1.5_01 or whatever he'll call it I'd be happy for minecraft to practically be released 'as is' but still with future updates

after the bug update hopefully this or next week 1.5_01 or whatever he'll call it I'd be happy for minecraft to practically be released 'as is' but still with future updates
Release date is 11/11/11.

yeah I know, Im just stating it's feeling more complete and polished since classic mode, been a minecraft player for a while haha

Strolling for a walk in the desert.
Find suspicious hole.
Dig.
Rare double dungeon get.

Strolling for a walk in the desert.
Find suspicious hole.
Dig.
Rare double dungeon get.
:O
do powered mine rails work on ramps like can you attach them to the side of blocks like normal rails?
They need to be powered by a lever or a redstone torch to work otherwise they stop your cart.

when do wether happen

He needs to make water+lava better

Or maybe just the water

Heres the double dungeon I found:

The chests contain a good amount of gun powder, I took this at night because it took all day to mine the sand so I used my lava instead. My inventory is full so I will have to come back later. This will also be the second double dungeon I have found so far while playing Minecraft.

when do wether happen

It never happens to stupid gay furcigarettes like yourself

I was building a house with my brother and all of a sudden *CRACK BOOM* and there's a loving zombie pig lol

btw rain is awesome and snow is okay.

It never happens to stupid gay furcigarettes like yourself

I was building a house with my brother and all of a sudden *CRACK BOOM* and there's a loving zombie pig lol

btw rain is awesome and snow is okay.

silly humans lol, thinking theyre all superior