Poll

Do you guys think Marilyn Monroe is hot?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Marilyn Monroe: Hot or Not?  (Read 2892 times)

She is taken guys. That there is Arthur Miller. He is cooler than all ya'll.
i eat fools like arthur miller for breakfast!

i'm watching the researcho now, and it looks like to elephants making babies.
link please? i'm going to have to go buy headphones before i can watch it though.

I eat fools for breakfast WITHOUT MILK

Seriously, do these kids not know how to find research?

Seriously, do these kids not know how to find research?
i don't want 300 search results for elephant research on my google search history.

i don't want 300 search results for elephant research on my google search history.
Clear the history?

link please? i'm going to have to go buy headphones before i can watch it though.
I'm not getting banned.

Just look up
Marilyn Monroe researcho, I'm sure a video will come up.

Or you can give me your skype, and I can link it.

Clear the history?
history that you clear from your computer can still be saved in your registry depending on your service provider, this is why i don't use wifi ti stream research. my parents are dumb and probably don't know how to configure or find the registry, but i wouldn't want them to accidentally find it while richarding around to try and figure out why channel 256 on the tv isn't working.

history that you clear from your computer can still be saved in your registry depending on your service provider, this is why i don't use wifi ti stream research. my parents are dumb and probably don't know how to configure or find the registry, but i wouldn't want them to accidentally find it while richarding around to try and figure out why channel 256 on the tv isn't working.
My parents don't give a forget about me watching research, as long as it's not gay.

My parents don't give a forget about me watching research, as long as it's not gay.

What is their view on teenage adoption?

my mom does, and she'll take my laptop away at the drop of a hat.

my mom does, and she'll take my laptop away at the drop of a hat.
eh.

watched the researcho.
marilyn monHOE if you ask me

i left on gay research before i went to school, and my parents freaked out and called me a homo.