Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24008 times)

Let me clear this up...
Glass is only being an idiot because you guys are constantly saying "OGM EH'LL BE BAD AD DEN BNZ!!" even though he hasn't done anything on this account before you guys insulted him. It's like Lord Tony. You guys constantly think he'll flame others when he comes back again and again, though, oh wait, HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A WORD.

Now, if we can get back on the topic for the sake of platforms.
A-loving-men.

Yes he does, he has been nice to all of you on the forums and hasn't been cussing at you or anything, besides the fact you all have been ganging up on him.
You should probably listen to him. I don't like the community...half of it at least. Many are douches and many can be very nice and friendly people.

I'll try it once. Glass SEEMS to be hosting an ok server.

Name: Saxophone

BLID: 25721

Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]:
EpicMuffin
Iron Whale (Deoxys & One Noob)
AwesomeEric
Adam Savage
LargeVirus
Blockhead31735
The Ghast Leader

Why Should I Admin you?: You should accept me because I have had a lot of experience at administrating. Every host I have been admin for would recommend me. I am very knowledgeable at keeping large masses of players under control. I will attend all admin meetings (if any), keep in touch, and maintain a good rep. I also am experienced at hosting different types of servers. I have hosted simple ideas such as Crumble DMs to more complicated such as Slayer gamemodes and Salvage and on everyone, I made sure it was peaceful. I hope you will consider my admin application and I would be a great addition to the admin team of your server. I will be happy with any decision you make and I will respect your choice. Thank you for your time.

Yes he does, he has been nice to all of you on the forums and hasn't been cussing at you or anything, besides the fact you all have been ganging up on him.

He was banned for flaming Setro2 like five times, you know.

He was banned for flaming Setro2 like five times, you know.
The past is the past. He can't change it, so loving drop it.

You should probably listen to him. I don't like the community...half of it at least. Many are douches and many can be very nice and friendly people.
Sorry, I'll try not to defend you.

The past is the past. He can't change it, so loving drop it.
What's the matter with you?

I'll try it once. Glass SEEMS to be hosting an ok server.
Tats becuz yu dunt no abut the conspereicyy to detoy brickladn!

Lol i'll look into your app.

you shouldn't be banned for not liking glass on the forums as people are often completely different ingame.
glass is obviously severely disabled and has to have four of his butt buddies defending his "innocence" on the forum because he is inept at doing so himself.

you shouldn't be banned for not liking glass on the forums as people are often completely different ingame.
glass is obviously severely disabled and has to have four of his butt buddies defending his "innocence" on the forum because he is inept at doing so himself.
If you think I'm one of his butt-buddies, I'm not. I don't think Glass has that good of a behavior on the forums, either.

Why do you guys hang out with such a handicap? You must get annoyed.

Dose this count for random flaming because you basically follow me everywhere and flame me.

Dose this count for random flaming because you basically follow me everywhere and flame me.
It's not exactly 'random' if he's only targeting you. Targeted flaming would be a better name.

It's not exactly 'random' if he's only targeting you. Targeted flaming would be a better name.
So he's allowed to do this even tho i get banned when i used to target setro..?

So he's allowed to do this even tho i get banned when i used to target setro..?
Wehrmacht isn't exactly as 'mentally handicapped' (or whatever Badspot called you) as you.