Author Topic: Grand Chase, Online Action RPG - Season 3  (Read 9936 times)

Hey again. Got to play today with tikitai. Apparently, I'm starting to get good at PvP, using him as a punching bag.

I have better equips lol

damn gaikoz.
why must he have a army of skeleton samurai that don't even flinch when you hit them. I miss my 20-something lives. Why doesn't ronan care that I already did it D:
I are of needing help with this :S
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 09:32:02 PM by CAPTCHA »

Captcha what is your username.

Chalize. Couldn't you read my post one page ago?

level 10 and imba gear =D im soloing level 11-14 dungeons and bigger levels than mine

Hey again. Got to play today with tikitai. Apparently, I'm starting to get good at PvP, using him as a punching bag.
wait until i fix my internet
you can be 10 levels away from me and ill rape you

level 10 and imba gear =D im soloing level 11-14 dungeons and bigger levels than mine
Big deal, I solo dungeons that are like 7-10 levels higher than me, but there are some bosses i cant kill solo, due to the way they fight.

Big deal, I solo dungeons that are like 7-10 levels higher than me, but there are some bosses i cant kill solo, due to the way they fight.

Yep.

Meh, going to play on my level 27 Ronan and make him a...what do you call the class after aegis knight? I am already an aegis knight.

Meh, going to play on my level 27 Ronan and make him a...what do you call the class after aegis knight? I am already an aegis knight.

Lol go level someone for free (ask him for money when your ended) Lololol :P joke

Lol go level someone for free (ask him for money when your ended) Lololol :P joke
I sometimes hate it because its z mash all over again :/