Author Topic: Stocking - Trying harder than usual  (Read 35457 times)

she got fired from that job for not washing her hands after a violent pee.

I can't tell if you're trying to avoid my statement or what but it's not very cute and you're really ruining my hot pocket hour
no prob

what is your statement??? you posted a completely irrelevant picture

???????

no stuff I'm a forgetin dumbass
Glad we got this settled.

are you making fun of her because she has a job or something? ..
are you even like friends with stocking or do just kinda obsess over her, not calling you out im seriously curious

what is your statement??? you posted a completely irrelevant picture

???????

jairo confirmed for handicap

are you even like friends with stocking or do just kinda obsess over her, not calling you out im seriously curious

we coo'

also I've never bought her anything for the record!

she got fired from that job for not washing her hands after a violent pee.

i quit after they thought it'd be okay to work me more than 40 hours a week on the overnight shift as the only carhop

we've had 4 girls robbed in the last year, no way in hell i was going to go through that lol

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/gdQYDur.gif[/img]

seriously tho why did you post the picture of me and then say i lied on the internet for attention.

what was the picture for

what did i lie about

??

jairo. nobody understands what the hell you were trying to say. clearly you have done something wrong and it is not just that everyone except you is stupid

i quit after they thought it'd be okay to work me more than 40 hours a week on the overnight shift as the only carhop

we've had 4 girls robbed in the last year, no way in hell i was going to go through that lol
From what I'm getting here, you're an "Internet bad-ass who isn't afraid of anything". That sentence there contradicts what I have understood from an Internet argument.

Since nobody seems to get why Jairo posted that picture I will try and share my understanding of it.
Stocking said there was nothing posted about her life.
Jairo posted a picture of stocking saying that she was a car hop.
It isn't like a meaningful or important post it is just that it was a picture about her life, that's all.
From my understanding at least.

From what I'm getting here, you're an "Internet bad-ass who isn't afraid of anything". That sentence there contradicts what I have understood from an Internet argument.

she said she didn't want to get robbed what are you talking about

she said she didn't want to get robbed what are you talking about
I thought bad-asses weren't afraid of that kind of petty stuff.

I thought bad-asses weren't afraid of that kind of petty stuff.

when did she say she was a badass

when did she say she was a badass
Actions speak louder than words, and what I'm understanding here is that apparently Stocking is an Internet bad-ass who has time to argue whenever and not give a stuff about anything.

Actions speak louder than words, and what I'm understanding here is that apparently Stocking is an Internet bad-ass who has time to argue whenever and not give a stuff about anything.

what are you talking about i never said i was a bad ass

does arguing with people on the internet make you not scared of robbers anymore in your world?