Author Topic: Stocking - Trying harder than usual  (Read 35453 times)

what are you talking about i never said i was a bad ass

does arguing with people on the internet make you not scared of robbers anymore in your world?
I feel like an extreme bodybuilder every time I rustle someone's jimmies on the Internet. Of course I'm not scared of robbers, they're more or less scared as you.

I feel like an extreme bodybuilder every time I rustle someone's jimmies on the Internet. Of course I'm not scared of robbers, they're more or less scared as you.
well you really shot yourself in the foot there lol

who is this lol? hes a total joke

who is this lol? hes a total joke
I'm the cigarette that played in several different servers in 2009.

well you really shot yourself in the foot there lol
Because I'm self-conscience about my actions that have no affect in the real world.

lol robin block is more autistic than... well.. uh... someone with autism i guess

since this topic stocking has stopped annoying me lol

I'm the cigarette that played in several different servers in 2009.
so basically you're someone acting important

so basically you're someone acting important
Isn't that generally the Internet in general if you're defining me like that?

I did not think the image was that big, really sorry if that caused a pagestretch :(

Soon this will be between 2-5 other people that derailed this topic beyond the tracks.

Soon this will be between 2-5 other people that derailed this topic beyond the tracks.

watch out guys u all fell for his master plan!!!

Hey can you please bring your cunt smell to some other thread