3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 483470 times)

no some anon hacked ike using eval and stuff and then controled ikes mac because macs can actaully get viruses then made ike rejoin the server a bunch of times then made him talk then stuff happened and he got banned and unbanned like seven times then hell on earth and i hacked base64 aes256bit passwords and saved ike and the day the i said i like ike and ate a mike and ike because they're tasty then i rolled over then i posted then kniaz went offline then you posted and here we are
no dammit i already explained this ike was like omg hacks and he ate a banana while i hacked his computer then used my pro skills to hack the hackers and unlocked a key which was a secret then kniaz was like omg then some noob made a drama and hell on earth like i said then i found a eval backdoor that i totally didnt put there on purpose and then explosions and bombs and failed save loads and shutdown() then kniaz posted again and then i was on skype and there was hair on fire and boobs and women then ike was like ostuff and i unbanned him once maybe twice because he was like ohstuff i banned then i pushed some buttons and some keys and ike died but not really then electrk got mad and the giro did a gyro and then the drama was locked but not really

oh and then the webserver went down and up more than a stuffty dubstep song while ike was hacked by the ttt but then the ttt turned into the kool kids klub and exploded

oh wait i had that dream last night nvm
sorry got my dreams mixed up with my waking life
oops

probably why i accidentally had the eval backdoor in the script
cause i got no sleep

y'know

Shut the hell up, please. Go to bed.

sorry guys
lol

i feel like i'd enjoy talking to you when you are running on no sleep

Lugnut

I would love you to explain that again.

But please be human this time.

lol

i feel like i'd enjoy talking to you when you are running on no sleep
no you wouldn't i'm worse than this

lugnut is cute when he's tired

can i eat him

lugnut is cute when he's tired

can i eat him
*Grabs Knife and Fork
Let's go.

fcuk!
*Grabs some seasoning and sprinkles some salt, pepper, and some steak sauce on him.

*He clears a table and ties Lugnut to it

"Everyone, get your forks! Get Lugnut while it's hot" -Swat 3

"I call the richard legs!!!" -Electrk

brb banning swat for loveual harassment

brb banning swat for loveual harassment
:/.

Go to bed Luggy;

Before I flip the table you are currently tied to.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:48:31 PM by Swat 3 »

Apparently there's an issue with the save?

Oh god...

Is the save broken or something?

Oh no....

What does this mean?

save is fine i think
i replaced the backup into the current one so admins can probably just /reloadbricks