Author Topic: Clan[MotE]  (Read 225244 times)

Always loved the clan hated most of the members.

Oh noez. its Mote civil war in here!

Then stfu and get out. As if the topic isn't bad enough, you're fuelling it.

Lotsa' dramagetti in here! D:

Then stfu and get out. As if the topic isn't bad enough, you're fuelling it.
Chill out.

The members are the clan. You are not welcome here.

Why are you guys fighting?

you guys are a clan, which means you are basicly family. Families dont fight, so clans dont fight either. I remeber nothing was wrong in the clan but now you guys are tearing down the main parts of this clan......... the members. You guys shouldnt fight, but you should stop the fighting before the clan really turns into hell and MotE is no more. So stop the fighting.

I am Comm. Flathead and i approve this message.

I love when outsiders try to solve the problems, especially when no one knows who they are.

you guys are a clan, which means you are basicly family. Families dont fight

I stopped reading here because it's not true.

I probably won't re-app either.

1. I'm still learning how to build well. [(I haven't really contributed anything mind-blowing to any of our clan builds) (Speaking of which, we sort of just stopped doing those a while ago. That in itself was a problem with us arguing and not being able to decide what the theme should be)]

2. The clan seriously needs to pull itself together.

3. I don't play blockland much anymore (Mainly just waiting for v9) I am concentrating on other games right now. (TrackmaniaNations, WoW, etc., etc.)

That is all. If I don't come back, I bid you all good luck.

I probably won't re-app either.

1. I'm still learning how to build well. [(I haven't really contributed anything mind-blowing to any of our clan builds) (Speaking of which, we sort of just stopped doing those a while ago. That in itself was a problem with us arguing and not being able to decide what the theme should be)]

2. The clan seriously needs to pull itself together.

3. I don't play blockland much anymore (Mainly just waiting for v9) I am concentrating on other games right now. (TrackmaniaNations, WoW, etc., etc.)

That is all. If I don't come back, I bid you all good luck.

You picked up on similar points to mine there. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks those are the source of the problem.

So today is friday. I'm happy about that :).

5. Do not plea for sympathy
  • Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.