Author Topic: Moltenkitten showing his true colors  (Read 17505 times)

because lord tony and the group don't want these users on their servers?

Nobody's challenging your right to ban whomever you want from your server / clan, they're saying it's incredibly petty and childish to hold your arbitrary blacklist over people like it's some sort of leverage you have against them. MoltenKitten isn't "Showing his true colors", I'm pretty sure he's been lambasting your clan since the day you guys decided to name them personally on your super serious business blacklist.

Real talk though, you really can't whine about people stuffting on your super special clubhouse if you've done just as much stuff slinging as they have (which, funnily enough, is what brought them to your thread in the first place). You forgeters brought this on yourself due to your inability to solve your own problems. Of course I bet you don't want this drama to end because it sure does put your faces in the spotlight 24/7

people still complain about tony smh fam like it's just an act how do you guys not understand that smh fam smh

Moltenkittens made it perfectly clear he has no intention to join our servers. He just wants to dictate how we run our clan.

Moltenkittens made it perfectly clear he has no intention to join our servers. He just wants to dictate how we run our clan.
You can run your clan however the heck you want so long as it doesn't make me out to be malicious. All I want is the public blacklist removed. Hell you could decide to make your clan focus on building richards and I wouldn't care so long as you don't paint me with a swastika.

You can run your clan however the heck you want so long as it doesn't make me out to be malicious. All I want is the public blacklist removed. Hell you could decide to make your clan focus on building richards and I wouldn't care so long as you don't paint me with a swastika.

it's like you're oblivious to the fact that you stuff up the clan topic and you think you don't deserve what you're getting lol

it's like you're oblivious to the fact that you stuff up the clan topic and you think you don't deserve what you're getting lol
It's like you're oblivious to the fact that the clan is doing something that negatively affects me. I don't deserve to be on a public blacklist that some people might see and decide to copy paste. I am not malicious, maybe a little annoying and stupid but definitely not malicious.

It's like you're oblivious to the fact that the clan is doing something that negatively affects me. I don't deserve to be on a public blacklist that some people might see and decide to copy paste. I am not malicious, maybe a little annoying and stupid but definitely not malicious.

You did something that negatively affected the clan, and you're getting negative backlash?

What in gods name did you loving expect?

You did something that negatively affected the clan, and you're getting negative backlash.

fixed

You did something that negatively affected the clan, and you're getting negative backlash?

Are you high or somethin?

How the heck does a joke negatively affect a clan?

What joke?
Are you referring to the posts you sent to Tony that got you on the list in the first place?

Apologies for not digging way into this, but what's the point of like, blacklists, banning and all this crap or something over a person who says some stuff about your clan or something? If someone could post some quotes that molten said it would make it clearer, but right now I feel like a lot of this hate is unwarranted.

Are you high or somethin?

im talking about what GARBAGE you've posted in the thread

I never played like I wanted to join the harvest, in fact I am building up an army to destroy this cult before it is too late

Cool

Probably a bunch of servers hosted by stuffbags that I will never want to join servers of anyway

I don't want to get in the garbage can you call a clan, I am just curious as to how you decide who gets in

This clan is about as sacred as an ass's starfish

Oh I see. You don't need jokes because the clan itself is a joke,

lest we not forget this

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288172.0

Lol I don't see how molten is in the wrong here imo. The clan sounds/looks like a joke, molten asked a question and got really vague and stuffty answers, then from there molten is just calling out the harvest clan for being a garbage joke. I really, see no problems here.