Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 137312 times)

Can i answer?And other stupid posts in here.
ok ok geez but thats from like January 18 its been a month and i will shed some like on why i did that if i may

This whole thing started awhile ago when we were all syked about a racing map and a builders paradise map so we all waited and waited and waited and waiting still for 2 maps that have been on this topic for what seems like forever and we ask why he hasnt relesed it and somehow mutanz comes and gets bashed by overexcited fans that worshiped him and now we have a huge war over 2 maps and 2 map makers but in all reality we all just whanted to kno why the maps havent been relesed.

There ya go

ok ok geez but thats from like January 18 its been a month and i will shed some like on why i did that if i may

This whole thing started awhile ago when we were all syked about a racing map and a builders paradise map so we all waited and waited and waited and waiting still for 2 maps that have been on this topic for what seems like forever and we ask why he hasnt relesed it and somehow mutanz comes and gets bashed by overexcited fans that worshiped him and now we have a huge war over 2 maps and 2 map makers but in all reality we all just whanted to kno why the maps havent been relesed.

There ya go

Wall of text.

You should have not bothered Aph, and i would not be mad at you

You just like to taunt us don't you Aphtonites.
Show us all the good maps and only release the flatlands.
I want the last two sooo bad.

You just like to taunt us don't you Aphtonites.
Show us all the good maps and only release the flatlands.
I want the last two sooo bad.

S. T. F. U.

Holy loving stuffnuts, leave him the forget alone, he has a loving life and has other stuff to do. If you keep loving bothering him, he's not gonna release it.

Holy loving stuffnuts, leave him the forget alone, he has a loving life and has other stuff to do. If you keep loving bothering him, he's not gonna release it.

Thank you.

Someone finally understands what i am saying.

Because it's not like Aph spends his whole life on the computer or anything...right?

RIGHT?

Because it's not like Aph spends his whole life on the computer or anything...right?

RIGHT?
I do :)

Thank you, and that's pretty much the situation.
Also, i have gotten Problems with Constructor since switching PC's, still trying to fix.

Also, i have gotten Problems with Constructor since switching PC's, still trying to fix.
Oh.Well, sorry for my rant earlier. I thought you just wouldent release due to the recent mapmaking drama that mutantz has been starting. Take your time in the release dude.

I wasn't rushing the release.
I was just saying its too bad that the good ones arn't released.

Oh, and I think an update should be made to the flatlands: they should be able to work with slate saves. But don't rush...

Thank you thats all we needed to kno then we would shutup well most of us

Thank you thats all we needed to kno then we would shutup well most of us

We will shut up when you shut up.

agreed.

who cares if he dosent relses it he has copied some 1 made them maps before u for v10 u idiot the maps crap anyway epic craptaculer fail u dipstick

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:51:42 PM by Badspot »