Author Topic: Were there always this many young kids on Blockland!?  (Read 2774 times)

"your name is funy" (I'm O_o in game.)
"Your spelling is funy."
"that is because im 7"

He later explained to me that he was in 1st grade.

My GOD! I swear when I joined in 7th grade two years ago, everyone was in highschool! (Or at least smarter than me. But that doesn't say much.) This amazes me, really. I've been finding more and more young kids on Blockland, which I guess explains the apparent wave of many new concepts, such as extreme family values, extreme fear of swearing, and extreme fear of women.

I just feel so.. old. And smart. I can't decide whether I like it or dislike it. One thing's for sure, though. These kids are going to have an extensive knowledge of the Interwebs if they keep at it! >_>; (To be honest, Blockland was the first time I had ever delved into the world wide culture of the web.) Have you noticed the large amount of young children on Blockland? When do you think it started?

Boy I'm gonna feel awkward if a 6 year old sees this.

This isn't a Blockland-only situation.
This exists everywhere else aswell.

It used to be if you didn't like it here, go to Roblox, but then it just be worse

It used to be if you didn't like it here, go to Roblox, but then it just be worse
It was?

Kids whining and screaming at their parents to buy them stuff?

Younger audiences are more prone to use the internet now, things have changed.

I started using the computer around nine, and that was to play runescape seven years ago. My brother started at six. (He is eight now)

Boy I'm gonna feel awkward if a 6 year old sees this.
;D
i had a 7 year old on a server once he was REALLY annoying and it took him like 3 minutes to type a sentence and wouldn't listen
edit: i posted 13 seconds after that person ^ ^
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:11:23 PM by swollow »

My little brother is fairly decent on the deathmatches. I mean he is so nice he can point out hackers and if somebody is cheating he gives him a proper scolding. And while playing at a freebuild he helps people with their builds by improvising and making the build more efficient by getting rid of unececessary bricks!

I'm is not an idiot, it just so happens i never failed this test ;D

Because an online game can prove how smart you are and how much common sense you have

Because an online game can prove how smart you are and how much common sense you have

proves how i'm 11 and not another handicap like every other douchebag 11 year old out there

i've been playing internet since i was hella young, my first game was Warcraft II or The Sims.