Author Topic: [NEWS] Charlotte declares state of emergency after violent protests.  (Read 5851 times)

I can't tell if you're loving serious or not.

It takes half a second to raise your arm and point a gun at someone.

The police saw a gun in his hands. The police told him to drop his gun and put his hands up. As I can see in the video which only shows half the story he had well over a loving minute to drop his loving gun.

If you don't assume or jump to conclusions then you'll loving die. You won't last 2 seconds in a real life situation of the exact same thing.

Watch this loving stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
I never said that it couldn't happen. I was saying that you can't just state it as if you are for sure that he was gonna a pull out his gun.

I saw some guy with a gun in his holster at walmart but I didn't assume nor jump to conclusions that he was going to pull it out and shoot me with it.

The guy in the video had a GUN IN HIS HAND!

We don't know that from the video. If he's walking backwards towards the camera you can't see the gun in his hand.

That being said, they did find a gun with his fingerprints on it, and there is the picture.

Too early to call yet. Let the police handle this.

From what I heard is that the guy said if the police didn't put their guns away he'd show them his gun.