Author Topic: Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)  (Read 19118 times)

what the forget this is absolutely disgusting

i hope this guy gets stuck in a well

lol no this kid can loving choke

lmao you guys are just as mentally broken as the kid who launched the cat tbh

edit: no, i'm not saying the kid should remain unpunished, but i'm not saying this kid should get beaten up, either. if u think a cat's life is worth more than a human life then just think abt that dumbass stuff for 5 minutes
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 06:27:56 PM by Curse You »

nobody is loving saying the cat is worth more than a human life but if somebody treats my pet like that im beating some ass dude. you want to hurt something that can barely defend itself? well bitch i can defend myself so post up

edit: no, i'm not saying the kid should remain unpunished, but i'm not saying this kid should get beaten up, either. if u think a cat's life is worth more than a human life then just think abt that dumbass stuff for 5 minutes
people consider animal lives to be more valuable as animals are seen as more innocent beings and don't have racial genocide unlike us humans do, buddy. this kid is loving up this random cat for no reason other than him being a twisted piece of stuff i expect him to have severe punishment if he thinks thats acceptable and funny enough to post on social media. animals have done way more stuff for me than a lot of people in my life so kindly forget off

EDIT: also gonna add that yes I do consider animal lives to be more valuable than certain human lives. also if you consider animals to simply be below us because they're not as intelligent as humans you're an idiot
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:13:23 PM by Renousim »

I'm having the same problem here.

I think the kid is handicapped and should be punished but I don't think he should be murdered for it.

People take what I say and claim I am defending the kid. lol

And is this even real because that little loving kid threw a loving cat pretty far.

Cats aren't loving aerodynamical

And is this even real because that little loving kid threw a loving cat pretty far.

Cats aren't loving aerodynamic
do you understand how much cats weigh

Cats aren't loving aerodynamical
lol, ok tony

ah yes, Tony cannot go more than 6 hours without making a contrarian post on the blockland forums Lest He Die For Real

guys ignore tony literally nobody is saying the kid should be murdered

like one guy said it and it was an emotional exaggeration

what the forget this is absolutely disgusting

i hope this guy gets stuck in a well
all in favor of the well say aye

EDIT: also gonna add that yes I do consider animal lives to be more valuable than certain human lives. also if you consider animals to simply be below us because they're not as intelligent as humans you're an idiot

it's not that, all i'm saying is that animals can't have a job nor can they contribute to society. well, they can, they just rarely do it.
and yes the kid is twisted but some of u are just as equally twisted as him

somebody call peta
nyehehehehehe check it out lois i just launched a cat into the street