Author Topic: Do you guys seriously have to be loving starfishs?  (Read 7765 times)

The internet is an impersonal place. Since nobody actually engages in physical or face-to-face contact and everyone is essentially anonymous, people aren't required to be polite or respectful. When that isn't a requirement, you're going to get everyone lashing out at everything just because they can.
If I saw some of these stupid forgets in real life, I'd lash out then too. :P

They would most likely give you a good punch to the nose.

Or if they are the younger ones then most likely crappy insults and running away all tearful and such.

They would most likely give you a good punch to the nose.

Or if they are the younger ones then most likely crappy insults and running away all tearful and such.
Ha.

Nearly every thread i look at i see someone roosterslapping someone else for one small thing they did. I am so loving tired of it, it seems like you guys just have to hate each other. When someone is not hating someone, they get hated for being to nice (Im sure you know who im talking about) . So it seems like you have all turned into a bunch of richards who can't stand each other. What do you guys have to say?
I agree. for once I think this guy is talking sence.

Why can we not just stop trolling?

Why?

D:

Why?

D:
LE'S ALL BE FRIENDS

Why?

D:
Trolling makes Mikuru cry?

LE'S ALL BE FRIENDS