Author Topic: Grimlock, Red Spy: Obsessed with autism.  (Read 17707 times)

Also op stuff like this:

This is acceptable? The post that sparked this implied I didn't want to be treated differently because I had autism. They immediately treat me different. That's not what should happen.

Is what makes you look like a tard. Nobody's treating you different because you have autism. Hell there are plenty of autistic people on this forum and they don't act like you do. When you post handicapped stuff, people tend to make fun of it. Quick life tip: If you don't want to be made fun of, don't do stupid stuff

How is my beautiful avatar relevant to this current situation?

Butt buddies + (human + dog) = that post

Your South American math box can't compete with superior American math

Noedit:

I barely even like Patton what are you talking about
Then why are you trolling me in the same threads he is?

Anyways, check out the latest post in the most amazing and wonderful NC clan thread!
Supersuit12 has severe autism
I haven't even posted there since I made the thread about the word special. He's just trying to insult me as much as possible and decided that'd be a good place to post about my mental disability.

Has Badspot given up on this place? There's so much blatant racism and trolling everywhere. I feel like he does the bare minimum required to consider it moderated. I dunno.
I'd like to be able to use the forums without you guys bringing up stuff from outside the thread to harass me.

"Blah! Something I'll regret saying! Blah!"

[3 days later]

"Blah! Something totally unrelated!"
"HA BUT YOU SAID 'Blah! Something I'll regret saying! Blah!' HAHAHAHA AUTIST YOU'RE SPECIAL GET OFF THE FORUMS YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE"

Seriously, you guys will pick something, not just for me but for other users and bug them about it in several threads. It's not cool. Just because you don't like someone doesn't make it OK to go around harassing them. I don't like wasting my time wading through insults.

People like to make fun of the mentally weak as it makes them feel better about themselves. That being said, just because you have autism doesn't give you a get out of jail free card for posting stupid stuff.

also please don't try to win arguments through mocking it just makes you look like a forgetin imbecile

Then why are you trolling me in the same threads he is?

Why do you call everything that pisses you off trolling?

I browse the thread a lot because it's funny as hell

Has Badspot given up on this place? There's so much blatant racism and trolling everywhere. I feel like he does the bare minimum required to consider it moderated. I dunno.

Badspot isn't in favor of an orwellian nightmare statedirect quote from him btw so what are you trying to propose here? Just ban everything and anything that makes your panties itch?

"Blah! Something I'll regret saying! Blah!"

[3 days later]

"Blah! Something totally unrelated!"
"HA BUT YOU SAID 'Blah! Something I'll regret saying! Blah!' HAHAHAHA AUTIST YOU'RE SPECIAL GET OFF THE FORUMS YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE"

Trying to make us look handicapped makes you look handicapped in the process

Why do you call everything that pisses you off trolling?
it's not that it just pisses him of it's that you guys are doing it repetitively just to provoke a negative reaction out of him, which is trolling

Noedit
Nobody's treating you different because you have autism
This entire thread is about you and Patton posting about how I have autism. That is literally the problem this thread is about.
People like to make fun of the mentally weak as it makes them feel better about themselves. That being said, just because you have autism doesn't give you a get out of jail free card for posting stupid stuff.
I'm not asking to get out of jail free I'm asking for people to stop randomly posting "Supersuit has autism" in threads where it has nothing to do with anything.
Like seriously look at the NC thread. What did that have to do with ANYTHING in that thread?
it's not that it just pisses him of it's that you guys are doing it repetitively just to provoke a negative reaction out of him, which is trolling
This is exactly what I'm saying.
You guys gotta slow down I've been trying to respond for a while now

You're calling op mentally weak

Hell I don't even think that, I just think he says stupid stuff sometimes

I'm not doing that intentionally though, can't say the same for Patton

NoeditThis entire thread is about you and Patton posting about how I have autism. That is literally the problem this thread is about.
Nobody's treating you different because you have autism. Hell there are plenty of autistic people on this forum and they don't act like you do. When you post handicapped stuff, people tend to make fun of it. Quick life tip: If you don't want to be made fun of, don't do stupid stuff

yeah red i don't really have any problems with you my main grudge is with patton being a serial handicap in situations similar to this one

You're calling op mentally weak
Yeah, I probably should of thought of a less insulting term.

This entire thread is about you and Patton posting about how I have autism. That is literally the problem this thread is about.

I'm not asking to get out of jail free I'm asking for people to stop randomly posting "Supersuit has autism" in threads where it has nothing to do with anything.
Like seriously look at the NC thread. What did that have to do with ANYTHING in that thread?
This is exactly what I'm saying.
You guys gotta slow down I've been trying to respond for a while now
Except people have the right to call you out on your mistakes, and you're involved in this thread because you've stated that they're targetting you. The forums have recognized your behavior months ago, and the majority still marks you as an issue. I highly doubt "its about them" is a strong stance for your defense because I am not convinced.

The reason why people are saying "you have autism" is not because its out of nowhere, its because they're not satisfied with your posts in a thread, like you're irritating them. Infact, you're placing yourself as bait when you lash back with some argument, allowing more drama to break out.

Yeah, I probably should of thought of a less insulting term.

Special isn't a good word to use