Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2215706 times)

I think he's done his job very well as a senator. He may not exactly have a history of passing his own bills, but he has so frequently been on the progressive side of debates long before many topics were considered worthy of supporting (see: gay rights, practically every anti-discrimination bill), and he has consistently been against bills that were obvious favors for supermassive industries.

On top of that, he was largely successful with his pre-senator occupation, which was as the mayor of Burlington. Burlington is now considered one of the best places to live in the us [source]. The unemployment rate is a mere 3.3%!

The only real thing I know about Sanders passing bills is when he forgeted Ron Paul over
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sqoq-lAGO8

I absolutely oppose Sanders but I'd probably vote for him since he'd have zero chance of getting anything done

that is actually not half bad of a point

he might be able to get some stuff done before the first midterm but then it's just going to be 2-6 years of even worse gridlock

Also I want to know why those "black lives matter" people are attacking Annoying Orange. He hasn't said anything tribal to black people.

Also I want to know why those "black lives matter" people are attacking Annoying Orange. He hasn't said anything tribal to black people.

They attacked Bernie Sanders too. They are a scourge of the earth.

They attacked Bernie Sanders too. They are a scourge of the earth.

Because he's white? They had their loving chance to support that handicapped black brain surgeon, but I guess that fell through the cracks.

Also Anti-Annoying Orange protesters are incredibly aggressive and violent. They've even attacked police. They aren't exactly promoting a peaceful protest.

Because he's white?
Because apparently being a champion of black rights since the 1960's means you deserve to have your entire rally cut off by a bunch of idiots who think for absolutely no reason that you're somehow against them.

A vote for Batman is a vote for justice

a vote for batman is a vote for free stuff at the expense of taxpayers

These anti-Annoying Orange activists in Chicago purposely blocked an amublance, injured 2 police offers, hurt many people, destroyed stuff.

They are proving Annoying Orange is right.

a vote for batman is a vote for free stuff at the expense of taxpayers
He plans to fund that with a tax specifically on wall street speculations. His reasoning for that is to make wall street 'pay back' for the bailout they got after they caused the recession in '08.

These anti-Annoying Orange activists in Chicago purposely blocked an amublance, injured 2 police offers, hurt many people, destroyed stuff.

They are proving Annoying Orange is right.
I don't condone any of those actions, but I suspect those people actually believe that they are responding 'in-kind'. It's a very aggressive atmosphere caused by his own words.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 01:53:10 AM by Pecon »