Author Topic: The Whirled Megathread - Blockland Room!  (Read 1242 times)

About
Whirled is Three Rings' social virtual world of player-created content. Unleash your creativity through games, avatars, rooms, music and more! Whirled brings together creator and audience in a blend of communities that is rewarding both socially and economically. It's your Whirled! You can be anything you want by being an artist, creator, and/or player. Whirled activity is based around social groups and the attention currency they produce and consume. Coins are generated by doing things like playing games with friends, noodling about with your profile page, or uploading new content. Purchasing content from the shop costs coins or bars, a cut of which goes to the creator of that content, and so on. That's what makes the Whirled go 'round!

^copied from the wiki

BLOCKLAND ROOM!

You can create your own avatars with custom actions and stuff and publish it to the Whirled store, although some idiots publish stuffty avatars of you being just a image with a crappy dance option which comes with it

Gallery

Shooting a laz0r in my Minecraft-style room

Dancing at the area Brave New Whirled
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:21:14 AM by Klocko² »

Moriarty and I used to play this. I don't know about him, but I haven't played it in a while. Been a member since '09 beta though :-)

Moriarty and I used to play this. I don't know about him, but I haven't played it in a while. Been a member since '09 beta though :-)
It's been in beta for such a long time :(

I remember this from long ago. Used to play it a lot.
But now its just a bunch of people looking for a internet girlfriend and random sonic fanboys running around. :(

haven't played this in a while but it's pretty fun

I uploaded a Blockland backdrop
And a non-moving Blockhead furniture

You need Flash to make your avatar any bit good. Goddammit.

This is bad. Very bad.

i remember playing this from like years ago
it was fun stuff

Guess who remembered his password from like 3 years ago~
:D

Guess who remembered his password from like 3 years ago~
:D
?
I'm in the Blockland Room right now
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 03:54:22 AM by Klocko² »

Oh damn, I remember this ancient thing. Man, I remember when those...uhhh....whats-their-faces didn't cost bars for using the game thing as a base.

Also I have 518 mail on Whirled sent over the years.

...Most of it's spam :'(

Oh damn, I remember this ancient thing. Man, I remember when those...uhhh....whats-their-faces didn't cost bars for using the game thing as a base.

Also I have 518 mail on Whirled sent over the years.

...Most of it's spam :'(
I have 21 and nearly all of it is spam