Author Topic: Killer2 - Known friend?  (Read 13731 times)

You're an idiot too, and also
"friend, it was an accident..."
that's gonna loving help, you stupid stuff.

also, he is the god damn admin, admins do what they want, always. plus i believe if you admin gravity cats server long enough, the course of bullstuff that runs through it would tire me out to a very short temper. the only problem i see here is the perma-ban trigger finger.

also, he is the god damn admin, admins do what they want, always. plus i believe if you admin gravity cats server long enough, the course of bullstuff that runs through it would tire me out to a very short temper. the only problem i see here is the perma-ban trigger finger.

Gravity perma bans a lot. I don't do it as much.

Dude, have you even read anything I said?
I have to say that you are handicapped.
Now that my flaming is done, I must say that you cannot ban for an accidental teamkill. If teamkilling is enabled, its supposed to be an element to the game.

Now that my flaming is done, I must say that you cannot ban for an accidental teamkill. If teamkilling is enabled, its supposed to be an element to the game.

True teamkilling is the element of the game but banning for an accident is a loving idiotic action to do. If someone was purposely teamkilling then a ban or a kick may be worth it but not just because you were accidentally run over and called a friend.

Btw I've been run over alot in TDMs, you wouldn't belive how many people get run over by a jeep or plane.

KILLER2 IS MEANIEEEE.

HE HAS INFO ABOUT MY STEPDAD D:.

KILLER2 IS MEANIEEEE.

HE HAS INFO ABOUT MY STEPDAD D:.

I though we were dropping that :P

I already said that I though it was on purpose.

It seems unjust at first glance, but I can see why hes going to remain permaed.

I understand your aggravated because you were banned, but you Honestly didn't have to try to win your spot back by calling the admin's ban an act of friendry.

I'm on Daenth's side but I'm being reasonable here, If it were me I would've asked if it was accidentall before jumping the gun and perma banning.

The retaliation is what makes me understand Killer2's decision afterwords.

Still Gravity cat must be REALLY strict about team killing.

I would ban for excessive or frequent team killing. But it was vehicle Team kill, and if you've ever spent enough time in a vehicle TDM you know its bound to happen to anyone.

It seems unjust at first glance, but I can see why hes going to remain permaed.

I understand your aggravated because you were banned, but you Honestly didn't have to try to win your spot back by calling the admin's ban an act of friendry.

I'm on Daenth's side but I'm being reasonable here, If it were me I would've asked if it was accidentall before jumping the gun and perma banning.

The retaliation is what makes me understand Killer2's decision afterwords.

Still Gravity cat must be REALLY strict about team killing.

I would ban for excessive or frequent team killing. But it was vehicle Team kill, and if you've ever spent enough time in a vehicle TDM you know its bound to happen to anyone.

I shouldn't have to ask if it wasn't on purpose. They should just say sorry right away. I gave him time to say that, but he never did.

I like how these people didn't get banned permanently.

You're an idiot too, and also
"friend, it was an accident..."
that's gonna loving help, you stupid stuff.
friend = Idiot in offensiveness... if I got called a friend for doing something as an admin I would ask why they say that and if they explain a logical reason I would unban them. friend isn't that strong of a word, if it gets to you, you need to learn to deal with life. Also, I called you a friend cause I knew you wouldn't unban me in the first place, so I thought that was a good enough word to get you to feel that what you did was stupid. :)

I like how these people didn't get banned permanently.

I must have missed those...

I must have missed those...
And they might have been accidents.
I can't believe Gravity would trust you to be enforce his server.

And they might have been accidents.
I can't believe Gravity would trust you to be enforce his server.

While he would Perma ban other teamkillers if no evidence is shown that it was an accident?

While he would Perma ban other teamkillers if no evidence is shown that it was an accident?
Look, your personality, along with your failure to even ASK the victim if it was ok, makes you a very bad admin.
Why the hell would Daenth, having fun, want to teamkill at all? Like he said, common sense, man.