Author Topic: Crown - "GRENADEEE"  (Read 7761 times)

Ok what? Technically, this shouldn't have anything to do with Crown.
Crown was just an admin on the server doing what he was told.
ArfNarf was an idiot who didn't feel like rules that day and used the forbidden HE Grenade, so he was banned.
That's how it happened, now please, let this topic die.
-END OF STORY-

He wasn't doing what he was told, he was trolling and saying i was cheating somehow though i wasnt doing anything and then he spammed chat and made me get banned.

He wasn't doing what he was told, he was trolling and saying i was cheating somehow though i wasnt doing anything and then he spammed chat and made me get banned.
...this topic has absolutely NOTHING to do with you...

Its a drama and I can post here. Its about crown and I posted my own experience with crown. This topic has as much to do with me as it does to you.

Its a drama and I can post here. Its about crown and I posted my own experience with crown. This topic has as much to do with me as it does to you.
This topic has nothing to do with me either. This topic is about ArfNarf getting banned. If you want drama about getting banned, then go make your own topic.

Haha, I don't.

haha, I don't care.

I agree. Just let this topic die.

haha, I don't care.

I agree. Just let this topic die.
:3

It would have been logical to have given you a warning.

Double post for lack of modify button

It would have made sense, actually, to have disabled the HE-Grenade from the server in the first place to avoid this sort of thing.

Double post for lack of modify button

It would have made sense, actually, to have disabled the HE-Grenade from the server in the first place to avoid this sort of thing.
Right.

Okiver should of disabled the HE-Grenade from the server or Crown could have given me a warning.

I MENT DISABLE IT AS IN TAKE IT OUT OF THE TDM! OKIVAR STILL HAD IT IN THERE BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE IT! OK? HOLY forget!
Don't get mad at us because you don't know what the word "disable" means.