Author Topic: What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?  (Read 9224 times)

1.What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

2.If you could, what would be your approach to stop the bad behavior and encourage good behavior?

3.Do you flat out dislike people who display negative behavior, do you tend to forgive them, or are you indifferent?

4.What is some behavior that tends to get on your nerves the quickest?

5.Do you think that you are in anyway contributing to the negative or positive aspects of the forums? If yes, then how so?

edit: Should i lock this and move this to drama instead? In hindsight i think i should have posted there.

1. its like a disjointed lite version of 4chan
2. it's unsalvageable at this point
3. dislike but honestly eh
4. rule skirting
5. no to both

I'm pretty withdrawn at this point. I've met a few cool people but I've grown up and don't spend a ton of time here anymore.

Just two things I don't like:

We have a lot of bad "comedians", and users who play the game these forums were made for are now a minority.
It's basically diet 4Chan

I'll answer the op questions when I have more time to sit.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:42:08 AM by Mr.Noßody »

looking back through the years, this forum's userbase has made a shift from immature and autistic to mature, snarky (and probably still autistic)

proud to be part

1.What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

2.If you could, what would be your approach to stop the bad behavior and encourage good behavior?

3.Do you flat out dislike people who display negative behavior, do you tend to forgive them, or are you indifferent?

4.What is some behavior that tends to get on your nerves the quickest?

5.Do you think that you are in anyway contributing to the negative or positive aspects of the forums? If yes, then how so?

1. People here are like people everywhere else, just a bit more laid back

2. Ban people who are on the nose about their bait so the forum can generate more revenue from the losers who are addicted to being stuffheads on the internet

3. Mostly indifferent, you get the starfishs everywhere and you just gotta learn to coexist

4. People who keep coming back after being banned / run out of the community and acting entitled. stuffheads who throw their weight around and get bent out of shape when nobody takes their stuff are the biggest peeve. I don't know why they can't move on but I guess perpetually having an issue is just their thing.

5. I think I'm a bit on the neutral side of things, I'm a bit hands off on contributing stuff beyond the odd reply and mostly lurk

theres just a lot of people who think they funny but in reality they not

theres just a lot of people who think they funny but in reality they not

well I mean they're kids. I was unfunny when I was a kid, humor is just a thing that's refined

1. blf is cool. even though it houses some of the most determined trolls they can be fun to watch if you ignore them
2. uh idk, maybe a cheating lobby system like GTA Online? deafening like in Discord? or just doing what Badspot did, locking avatars?
3. no they're funny if they don't do it to the same person over and over again especially if that person is still "immature" (acting like a child more than an adult, not like bathroom humor or anything)
4. people constantly abusing zach etc.
5. no

well I mean they're kids. I was unfunny when I was a kid, humor is just a thing that's refined
not me.. i was always funny.

The good people have gone. All that's left is nostalgia.

This is actually incredibly concise.

god damn i love bl loss, but yeah this place helped me grow up and be both less sensitive and more sensitive to situations. also helped me learn how to avoid inflaming a situation, and defusing heated discussions

everytime I join here

I feel more idiot

seth is the light in all the hate on the forum

<3

i hate the 'celebrity' status of people on here like the larger names in the clique, seth, stuff like that. nothing against the people themselves but i hate to see people drool over being noticed by them. theyre just people dude