Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 849811 times)

I got mega lucky yesterday. This really pretty girl asked me for a ride home since we both don't have a last period class, so I said sure. Normally I don't take the highway to get home, but it's faster to get to her place. So, some stuffty car from my school tried to race us from the first light but it was a joke because it was like a Hyundai Sonata or something. But now she's in the mood to race some car, but every car that's actually worth racing me always think they're above Nissans. Enter highway: completely modded STI right behind me. No other cars on the road for a quarter mile. We jacked it from 70 to 145mph DEAD EVEN the whole time. I was completely amazed, it was like the rest of the world was moving and the two of us were stationary. But damn, was that STI nice. It backfired when accelerating which sounded great, plus dat subi exhaust. Plus, the girl was all excited. Win for everyone.
Slow down I don't want you to die $trinick. ;-;

Got this baby back in July:

Was my first brand new car I ever bought. I saved for it for 4 years.

Funny how trinick mentions racing. I got a police scanner detector for my car the other day. It detects three types of scanners. Laser, satellite and radio signal. And it detects them up to 3 miles away. I can get away with a lot of stuff now lol.

Yeah, dat all wheel drive cornering.
Err.. You do know the Veyron has AWD too?

Raven, nice car. My dad had an older Audi Quattro, but repairs were freaking expensive and often, so he had to get rid of it. :/

Winter's coming. Get ready for me to post some Subie powersliding videos C:

Raven, nice car. My dad had an older Audi Quattro, but repairs were freaking expensive and often, so he had to get rid of it. :/
Thanks, I love how the TTS looks and it handles like a dream. I've had a couple repairs done already as well. I've had to get the paddle shifter repaired twice because it kept getting stuck, and the transmission went bad in it already. Luckily my friend works on Audis for a living. He was able to replace the transmission with the original stock transmission for a low price.

got this car in august. The timing belt broke though so now I cant drive it again until march or so because I live in Michigan -_-
It looks exactly like this one but this is not it
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 04:18:14 PM by warble »

Err.. I never said it doesn't?

I'm sayin the GTR is proclaimed for it's cornering abilities.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 04:37:59 PM by Messes »

got this car in august. The timing belt broke though so now I cant drive it again until march or so because I live in Michigan -_-
It looks exactly like this one but this is not it
Uhhhh...a timing belt costs $10...

Get off your lazy ass, buy one, and install it

Gotta Love Koenigsegg, 'specially the Agera R

That dashboard is the most confusing thing I've ever seen.

HOLY CRAP that's a beautiful beasty. O_O

That dashboard is the most confusing thing I've ever seen.

lol

Funny how trinick mentions racing. I got a police scanner detector for my car the other day. It detects three types of scanners. Laser, satellite and radio signal. And it detects them up to 3 miles away. I can get away with a lot of stuff now lol.
Be careful. I don't have a police scanner but I haven't had any problems yet. I've gotten lucky, though. A scanner isn't an excuse to stop scanning vigilantly for police, but an aid. Scanners don't ever work as well as advertised either, and you'll notice it goes off a lot more often than there are really cops.

Speaking of street racing: this 350z almost forgeted me up today. I was clearly faster than it, so I had gained a multiple car lead but caught up to the car in front of me so I put on my blinker to change lanes to go around it and avoid hitting it. The guy in the 350z hadn't been paying attention to me or something, because when I check my blind spot he's right there. I had to slam my brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of me, and it was no bueno. Probably the closest I've ever been to crashing into another vehicle.

not the best looking thing that i have purchased

but there's no mechanical problems that could stop it from being driven everyday

It would look great if you fixed up the interior.