Author Topic: Ultimate Saphire Legend  (Read 3980 times)

673 is his ID

proof that not all "low ids" are mature

He joined mrcookie's server and not even 5 minutes later, he was arguing with this Frogger kid because he said "snake". I told him he needs to shut the forget up and stop arguing on a LEGO game. He just got madder and started acting like he was smarter than me; smarter than anyone in the server, too. He continued arguing for about 5 more minutes, and something happened or someone said something, and he stopped talking altogether. A couple minutes later he just left.

Disrepect-o-meter: [---------------0]

he was arguing with this Frogger kid because he said "snake"

To be fair, Frogger is handicapped.

673 is his ID

My logic is that banning idiots before they join your server solves many, many problems.

stop going to jail rps OR just download the mute script and mute him.
Mute script wasn't made back then, or when exactly he was a richard.

There really isn't any point in drama-ing people for spamming.
It gets on your damn nerves for sure, but drama doesn't fix the problem in this case.

What a coincidence. Met him on a TDM today, before looking into this topic.
Made me rage.. he's forgetin handicapped.

Searched on his name to dig up some dirt and found this.

Everyone should avoid/ban him.
Yes, yes I'm mad.

I would be ashamed to have sold that ID.
It's a jail RP, though. It's usually like that. Jail RPs take too much organization, and they never work. The mature people give up, and leave. then people like him take over.

drama doesn't fix the problem in this case.
Erm, when does it?

I can't really handle him, either.  He constantly persists in arguments that he simply can't grasp.  He's pretty much the primary definition of an arrogant little prick.

I can't really handle him, either.  He constantly persists in arguments that he simply can't grasp.  He's pretty much the primary definition of an arrogant little prick.
So much this.

Erm, when does it?
Mine.
The drama topics didn't necessarily do anything, but everyone being piss mad at me did.