Author Topic: Brick Style animal playertype vehicle  (Read 1485 times)

Yes another brickstyle suggestion. I was randomly making brick animals and then it hit me, what if there were brick style animals you could ride like the default horse.

I actually don't like this idea.  Most lego animals are one brick, brick animals usually look pretty awful.

I actually don't like this idea.  Most lego animals are one brick, brick animals usually look pretty awful.

I thought the elephant looked decent enough.

I thought the elephant looked decent enough.
Better than the others, but I would honestly prefer remakes of actual lego animals.

Learn to make things and stop asking for so much.

Learn to make things and stop asking for so much.

And if it wasn't for me the people that do make things won't make it because they never got the idea in the first place.

I already got a lego car made, lego airplane, advanced server disable, jail mod and many other ideas made. They wouldn't have made it if I didn't ask in the first place. Asking goes a long way.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:30:54 PM by Lørd Tøny »

And if it wasn't for me the people that do make things won't make it because they never got the idea in the first place.

I already got a lego car made, lego airplane, advanced server disable, jail mod and many other ideas made. They wouldn't have made it if I didn't ask in the first place. Asking goes a long way.
Not only this, but making things and doing a good job is quite hard when you don't know what you're doing.  Rather than go spend hours to learn something to do something simple, and then have it not turn out quite good... Why not just suggest it to someone who knows exactly what they're doing, can do it in half the time, and turn out a better product?

i'm in favor for the giraffe and the elephant.

the other ones are stupid.

I don't like this idea very much, because I think that brick animals don't look very detailed.

Hey what did you do on that video game you play all day? I rode a crocodile on its back!